Chapter 5

Hi! Warning mentions of sex and panic attacks. Just wanted to let people know . Enjoy x

The gym was a wide rectangle that was full of teenage boys  ,sweating their bodies off. The exam was a massive deal to all of them.Frank was too busy tackling Jake (his rugby friend),to even notice that Alice had strolled in with Hope . Hope was drooling over Jake (they like each other but are kind of dating)Alice was laughing her head off at the fact that her best friend was crushing!Frank had turn around and saw a beautiful sight on the left bench ,it was Alice,she was sat with her legs crossed and was staring right in franks direction. Her cheeks became rosy and frank and the whole rugby team had noticed . All of a sudden Hope yanked Alice's arm to let her know that she had become the centre of attention.

Alice's cheeks were still rose and she hadn't realised that Frank was walking towards her . Frank then all of sudden grabbed Alice's hips aggressively and seductively whispered 'you are liking what you're seeing aren't you , wait I don't need an answer I already know ,your body language tells me everything i need to know Miss Alice'.

Alice was speechless. How could her body give her weird butterflies when Frank spoke like that. 

'He really was holding into you hips,look at these bruises Alice ,you need to put some ice on them' said Hope in a caring voice.

'Hope , I love you but seriously they aren't that bad ,let me just sit down for Christ sake'

As Alice sat down hope her heard hiss  and wince in pain  Ok , it was painfil but she could live right?

After hope took Alice to the toilet the girls came back to see a massive brawl between James and frank .
Alice stopped EVERYTHING.

Why would Frank do this?
As much as I hate James I don't want anyone hurt.

Alice's heart was beating to fast for her liking , so much so that ,trying to breathe hurt her . Alice needed to stop the brawl for herself she couldn't have a panic attack not after being free from the after 3 months.

FLASHBACK 3 MONTHS AGO

OH JUST TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND LET ME DO IT  WITH YOU - where the words she never wanted to hear, James was using her to help with him being a typical teenage boy.  Alice didn't know how to cope . Her heart was beating ,very fast ,the salty tears she wish hadn't fallen, had and she wasn't having it.

JAMES F OFF Alice wanted to say instead she said 'I,iiiiiiiiiii,ummmmmmmmmmmmm I can't I'm on my period' which she wasn't but he didn't know that so she though he wouldn't do anything.  And she was right, he left her bedroom and went to meet his actual girlfriend which she know about. 

PRESENT TIME
While having a flashback of her first panic attack, Frank was about to give in an break James nose when he suddenly heard a , heart aching sob from the side benches. He looked up and as he did he feel to the ground how could he hurt someone in front of the person that gave him weird sensations in his body .

He ran straight over to her , he went to hug her but heard something that felt like a stab in his back 'don't touch me ,how am I suppose to know that you wont be violent like you were to him to me ,Frank give me space.' Alice ran like her life depended on it and went straight to her field, so what she missed maths ,she really wouldn't want to be in that environment.  She had to go to her safe space .

Frank's POV
SHE WOULDN'T  WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HER!!
HOW???
FRANK YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Franks inner thoughts were killing him inside. Who would want to see anyone  fighting someone else no one. He knew  that Alice had gone home ,he wanted to go back home but was worried he would do something that he knew he would regret later. Space? What did she exactly mean by that?

Alice's POV
I was on face time to Annie and I was telling her about my drama and I immediately broke down and it felt like I was stood in the middle of a field all by myself. However I couldn't help think that franks cologne would make me feel safer. Then it hit me ,the coconut mixed with amber and wood tones were behind me . Before I could turn around properly, I was embraced in the best hug . Franks arm were wrapped alongside her hips and he kept caressing her cheeks.

They both felt at home.
They were safe in each other.
They were with each other and that's the only thing that mattered at that moment in time ,was that they had each other and no one else was there to ruin the moment.

It was just them.