Family day out- Chapter45

In this chapter Brad is now 3 years old and has been able to talk a lot more and it is very understandable to others.

It was a crisp dry sunny May day. Today would be the first time Brad was going to an amusement park. Legoland(very self explanatory as to what it consists of).

Alice and Frank had been awake since 7am, preparing mini sandwiches, snacks, drinks and Frank was cleaning the car making sure all the right episodes of Brad's favourite TV show.

Alice was the one to wake Brad up this morning.

"Good morning little bear, do you want some porridge(oatmeal)?" Alice asked as she folded the duvet on Brad's bed.

"Morning, mummy,  yes pwease!" Brad said as he stood up on the bed and kissed and hugged Alice.

Alice extended her hand out for Brad so that he could have some guidance while walking down the stairs.

"Morning little buddy!" Frank said with his arms wide open for Brad to hug and kiss him.

"Dadddyyyy!" Brad screamed.

Can you tell that Brad was a daddy's boy. Alice enjoyed seeing them bond and have such a unique relationship.

Brad enjoyed his porridge before he ran around the garden with Wanda.

Then it was bath time! Frank was in charge. So while the boys were having bath time, Alice got changed into some mom Jeans and a jumper.

"Mummy you look so pretty!" Brad complimented his mother before running into his room as he didn't dry off correctly so Frank was looking for him.

"Babe have you seen Brad?" Frank asked as he poked his head round the dressing room.

"No , I thought he was with you." Alice replied to her husband's question before smirking to herself.

As Alice loved to keep in between her husband's and son's drama.

After an hour or so , it was now the car journey of the day. 

Alice placed Brad in his car seat and made sure that she could see him from where she was sitting in the passenger seat.

Halfway through the car journey,  with no stops. Brad demanded that he needed to have a wee.

"Alright buddy,can you hold it for a minute or so?" Frank asked as he gave a sympathetic look in the wing mirror to Brad.

"I'm not so sure daddy" Replied Brad with tears in his eyes.

While Brad and Frank were having their conversation Alice looked on Google maps for the nearest service station , it was on their next left.

"Baby, it's our next left no more than five minutes mummy promises you." Alice said before blowing a kiss to Brad to soothe him.

After five minutes, Brad was able to have a wee, as well as Frank and Alice.

The rest of the car journey was short and snappy.

"We are here!!" Alice and Frank said in sync to Brad.

"Legoland! Lego!!!" Brad sang while getting out of the car and making his way to the entrance holding hands with his mum and dad.

Legoland was a mixture of live entertainment and amusement rides.

The first place they went on was the lego zoo train.

The train ride was fun, when you were near the elephants you got sprayed by the trunks. When you were near the gorillas you would hear their well known sound.

Alice, Frank and Brad were squished in the small seat of the train.

"Ahhhh" Brad shouted as he got sprayed by the elephants.

Alice had her phone out and took so many pictures and videos.

The next ride was the swaying pirate ship. Alice did not go on this ride for a reason. However Frank did not want to disappoint his son so he took part in the ride.

"Mummy can we pwease watch the lego avengers over there pwease?" Brad asked as he hugged his mum.

"Sure my darling". Alice replied.

"Bubs, are you sure you can take on any more rides,  I mean I know you were sick before you left and I've seen you sneakily eat some crackers. Please don't hurt yourself just for the sake of Brad's fun." Frank said to Alice as he did not want any of his family to be hurt.

"I think one more and then i shall be fine. My stomach is making some very weird noises and I could do with some ice cream." Alice said as she leaned onto Frank's shoulder.

Frank kissed Alice and said "you two wait here please while I go and get us some ice cream."

Off Frank went . Alice checked to see if Brad needed anything, which he didn't so they sat on the wall and cuddled.

"Daddy , daddy,  thank you for the ice cream!" Brad cheered as his face was covered with ice cream.

"Come here bud!" Frank motioned Brad to sit on his knee so that Frank could wipe his face clean of ice cream.

After ice cream,  they all went on three more rides before Brad started to get sleepy.

"Let's go back to the car and you can have a sandwich then sleep for your nap time that you've missed then we will be home." Alice said.

Alice sat down and Frank started the car and placed his free hand on Alice's thigh before moving it to her stomach as she was still having some pains,(due to expecting her period and she didn't want to show her being in pain in front of Brad) and he said "my god Alice,  I love you so much. You complete me in every way possible and I hope you feel better soon."

Alice leaned over the gears and kissed Frank's left cheek.

"I love you." Alice said before she checked on Brad and saw that he was fast asleep and cuddling with his dog teddy toy.

"I love Brad and you, my bubba and I can't wait for more family adventures!" Frank said to Alice,  before he leant over and kissed her.

Alice had slowly drifted off to catch some sleep that she had missed out on due to being a busy worker and mummy.When she woke up she was now on the sofa with Brad at one end holding onto his bedtime story.

"Hello, are you waiting for me to read this?" Alice asked Brad.

"Yes pwease mummy," Brad replied with a massive smile on his face.

Alice read the book to Brad and lifted him off the sofa and took him back to his bedroom.

After Brad had fallen asleep,  Alice found herself , snuggled up onto Frank's chest on the sofa watching random TV.

Frank rested his left hand on Alice's thigh "how many beans do you reckon we could have more off?" Frank asked Alice.

"Why you asking, are you trying to get some of this." Alice said while pointing to herself.

"Why , yes I am. Is it illegal?" Frank rhetorically question.

"Of course not, I was just going to wait until our anniversary. What are we doing for that by the way?" Alice said as she moved deeper into Frank's side embrace.

"Wait and see my love. Wait and see!" Frank replied.

Hi everyone! I'm having a bit of hard time with myself currently. So seeing my book being loved is helping. The next chapter is so amazing and I can't wait for you to read it. Thanks again for all the support. Xx