The New Girls

Kimberley's PoV

*6:00am*

Buzz! I heard the alarm. The one sound that annoyed the hell out of me every school morning. It was my first day of my new school and I just couldn't wait to meet the girls. I rolled over to turn my alarm off and got in the shower. The cold water woke me up immediately as it ever so slowly got warmer. I thought about what my first day may be like.

What if I'm not good enough to be there? What if no one likes me? What if I never graduate and work with "Hit" Record Label?

Questions and worries came running through my mind like comets. I just, for some reason, couldn't stop worrying. Usually, I'm the one who's calm and controls any situation better than my best friends do. They all follow in my footsteps to solve problems.

I got out the shower and put on a black long sleeved top with white cuffs on the sleeves and a simple white dotty pattern around the collar, some showy black and white loose trousers and white, small heels (like the picture in media). I brushed my hair and teeth before doing my makeup. I applied some mascara, powder and orangey red lipstick.

After that, I went downstairs. I grabbed some toast from the plate, my mum prepared. I sauntered around the house, collecting my phone, keys, bag and coat. Rushing out the door, I shouted "Bye, Mum!" and began to head down the road.

I first met Cheryl down the street. She looked pretty casual with a dark blue hoodie, black jeans and some dark blue converse.

"Hi, Kimba," She greeted me.

"Hey, Chezza!" I waved.

"Oh my god, you look gorgeous, babe!" Cheryl complimented.

"And you're not too bad yourself." I replied to her sweetly with a hug. Then Nicola and Nadine then came as Cheryl and I were in between roads. They smiled, and waved to us, joining us as we crossed the road.

"Hi, Kimberley!" Nadine and Nicola greeted me.

"Hi!" Me and Cheryl replied. They both looked good in their outfits too. We squealed as we catch up on our holidays and walk to school with linked arms. But Sarah was missing.

"Wait, a minute. Girls, where's Sarah?" Cheryl wondered with a confused face.

"Oh, that girl is always late for something, Chez!" Nadine joked. We laughed as we thought of the times Sarah was always late for school. She has one crazy life, I'm telling you!

As we were chatting about the tardiness or Sarah Harding, she suddenly crept up on us.

"BOO!" She roared, making us scream. Sarah always liked to play games on us. "Oh, did you see the looks on your faces!" She snickered at the top of her lungs.

"Sarah!" We all pretend to be mad at our ludicrous best friend. But none of us could keep a straight face and ended up laughing with her. It was great to be with my girls again.

We finally arrived at Hit Music High. The five of us linked arms and swaggered confidently through the entrance. We made our way to the front office to collect our timetables. We were all in the same class! Yes! As we went down to our lockers and sorted our stuff out, we saw lots of other students around us - some of them we recognised from our old school. There were different groups hanging out with each other. Some popular girls stood in one corner who had other kids, with eager looks on their faces, coming up to them to talk to them.

We also we saw some kids from our old school, so we greeted them. The bell rang for first period and we all took our seats in the lush music studio. Me, Cheryl and Sarah sat next to each other and Nadine and Nicola sit in front of us. We had to sit on single tables.

"Apparently, Beyoncé Knowles, the hot girl from our old school, is here!" Sarah announced.

"What? Really? She's so amazing!" Cheryl exclaims with a smile.

"She must be talented as well as good looking then." Nicola added, quietly.

Then, speaking of the devil, Beyoncé showed up in the classroom with two other girls. One with light blonde hair, blue eyes and red lipstick and another blonde with brown eyes who was whistling like a bird. The blonde with blue eyes was playing with her hair, while Beyoncé was singing to some tunes.

That was when the teacher walked in.