RIP Whitney & The Big Fight!

• Dedicated to Whitney Houston

(Hey everyone. I just want to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who celebrates it, and it's 3 years and 3 days since the death of the amazing Whitney Houston. I love her so so so much and I love her music! I wish her the best and dedicate this chapter to her. Hope you enjoy it anyways! And there is quite a lot of swearing but it's censored and there will be violence. You have been warned.)

Whitney's PoV

This is so surreal! Me and Michael Jackson are dating! Ahhh! I couldn't wait to tell my girls all about it. Mariah's definitely a little jealous but she is my best friend and would never do anything bad to me.

We kept working on our piece in Studio class. The four of us were singing, laughing, gossiping, the usual diva business. I've been having so much inspiration for writing and we all know how talented Mariah is at that. Christina and Beyoncé have good voices to melodies and I have the power so uplifting songs are definitely my thing.

As we finished Studio class, we made our way to Lyrics class - where you practice songwriting. It does come in handy when you are looking for a good song. We sit in class, mucking around while waiting for the teacher to come. We fixed our makeup, talked before, a few minutes later, Ms Parton came in, looking hella fancy and beautiful.

She's one of my favourite teachers.

"Right, everyone settle down. We have half an hour till lunch so you can think of what to write a poem about. And then we can change it into a song." She said. I look over to the five new girls who sat behind us.

"Hey Nippy! Who you looking at?" Beyoncé popped her head round to see.

"Oh, just your friend over there." I answered. "Is it...Cheryl?'

"Yep, that's Cheryl. I think they should all be our new friends. The nine of us will unite and be the best of the best!" Beyoncé suggested. The five girls heard. Their ears pricked and all smiled sweetly.

"Well, you can be our friends!" Kimberley nodded.

"Yeah, any friend of Beyoncé's is a friend of mine!" Cheryl agreed.

"By the way, there's a song we heard earlier and you would do an awesome cover of it, Whit!" Sarah reported to us.

What? Me? Seriously?

I then caught glimpse of Ms Parton's writing on her desk. Is that it? It must be good if Sarah said I should cover it. My mind was only on that piece of paper. I had to see it for myself. As everyone else left for lunch, I took a look at the writing all italic and neat.

"Um, Whitney! Are you coming?" Christina called.

"Yeah, Whit! You ok?" Mariah now asked, concerned. I don't like it when I worry my friends. I feel a little bad for myself now. I turned and smiled at them.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Just looking at something." I tried to reassure them. It didn't really work.

I heard them whispering and Mariah sighing.

"Why me?" She moaned between them.

"Cos, you're closest to her. Go on, Mimi please? Or are you scared of your best friend?" Beyoncé teased.

"Ugh. Fine." She muttered, rolling her eyes.

I don't know why Mariah was acting weird about me. Maybe it's because she's a little worried.

But, reluctantly, she crept closer to me and beamed her pearly teeth. I did so back.

"What's that?" Mariah asked.