This is Madness!

Sarah's PoV

Wow! I never thought that Nicola Roberts would have a boyfriend on the second day of being at Hit Music High. I'm not the only one who's shocked! The girls and I knew that this was really unusual of our quiet, collected redhead but she was happy so we didn't think much about it. I haven't seen our Nicola so happy before so I am gonna get used to this! I know, soppy, but I actually do care about my girls even if I am quite a joker. Lucky girl...

We all read our timetables and we just couldn't find what our lesson was. The five of us fused our eyebrows together, very confused. It was our second day though.

"S***, I can't find where we're supposed to be." Cheryl cussed, getting annoyed.

The usual Cheryl Cole everyone!

"Me neither. This is ridiculous." Nadine shook her head at the piece of paper.
"What are we gonna do you guys?" Nicola asked.

Hmm.... I just got an idea. But I won't tell the girls. And I know what you're all thinking, "Sarah how could you be so mean?" But don't worry, I'm not gonna know my way to class and leave them there. I have a heart!

"Wait one second." I excused myself from girls as I pulled out my phone to give someone a call. I went around a corner of the hallway alone.

Who should I call? Screw it! I'm calling Christina.

The phone dialled and I bit my lip. The phone answered.

"Hello, Sarah? Why aren't you in class? You know we're waiting for y'all." Christina hissed.
"Hey, Chris. I need you help. The girls and I don't what or where our class is. Are you in the same period as us right now?"
"Um, I think so. Go to room 214 and you'll find us at the door." She replied. I sighed in relief.
"Thank you, Christina! I'm just gonna tell the girls. Bye!"
"Bye, Saz." She hung up and I ran back to the girls.

"Sarah, are you ok?" Kimberley asked. I nodded as I pull her arm.
"I just figured out where we are. Quick!" I said to the girls as we raced down the corridor, following me.
"Where are we going?" Nadine asked.
"Room 214, Why?" I answered her, still running.
"No reason, I guess..." She trailed off.

Oh damn, she might've figured it out now.

We made it to room 214 just as Christina said and the divas plus Michael were standing outside the door, waiting for us. The girls instantly turned to stare at me. They knew something was going on. Even though it wasn't a big deal.

"Saz, how come the divas are here?" Nicola asked.
"Aye, I thought to meself that this is strange." Cheryl agreed.
"Who were you calling behind our back?" Kimberley asked.

I then told them.

"Ok, you got me. I called Christina to help us and she told me she would be waiting at the door at room 214." I confessed, trying not to laugh.
"I knew it!" Nadine said, playfully slapping my arm.
"Ow!" I pretended to whine like a baby. I couldn't keep a straight face though. Everyone sniggered.

"Yeah, what lesson is this?" Kimberley asked to no one in particular.
"Oh, this is Study period." Whitney informed.

What is this?

"What does that mean?" I asked.
"It means we do a subject that isn't music related like English or Math. It sucks. And it's a double lesson!" She answered with a huff.
"Aw, dammit! I just pray to god it isn't Math or Chemistry." Mariah moaned. Cheryl nodded in agreement.
"Same. I'm bloody terrible." She agreed, laughing. We joined in.

"Right come on, we need to get to class." Michael nudged us.

Oh yeah! I'm am forgetful today, but enough with the joking around.

Hit Music High (Girls Aloud Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें