Double Detention!

(I've added Mariah's song "Emotions" for this chapter. I will do more of other artists in the story when I get the chance but you will know why! And also a shoutout to MyraDoll93 and everyone else who voted and has read this story and enjoyed it! :) Thank you I've got 199 views on this story as I'm writing this! Hugs, Elise x)

Author's PoV

Mariah and Ariana were doing their double detention while everyone went home. Mariah and Ariana had 2 hours to kill. The two girls were either exchanging death stares or minding their own businesses. Mr Hough left. Mariah and Ariana both had a smirk on their faces. They knew what this meant. PARTY!

Mariah's PoV

Ugh! Detention with her is so annoying. I wish the girls were here. Might as well listen to some music and maybe skype them.

I took out my phone and so did Ariana. We looked at each other in suspicion. Both of us shrugged and skype our friends. I got Beyoncé and she had everyone round hers.

"Hey, Mimi! Beyoncé greeted me.

"Hey, B." I greeted her back.

"How's it going with you and Miss Grande over there?" She asked with a playful grin.

"It couldn't be more worse. But the principal's left so wanna listen to some music?" I asked. Everyone nodded. I went to close the door, while Ariana stood up to put some music on.

Cheryl's PoV

We heard the music come on through Bey's phone and we all danced to it for Mariah on skype. She was laughing for dear life. Ariana was giving us death stares through Mariah's phone. We ignored her and we sung to along to any song that came on. And then, I had the best idea ever!

Oh, I HAVE to tell the others!

"Hey! Let's get them both to do the whistle battle right now right here!" I suggested.

"Hell, yes! I've missed you being my friend, Chez!" Beyoncé cheers as we all do a high five. We saw through skype that Ariana was skyping her friends too. This is too good right now!

Mariah looks at us with a strange face, "Um...what are you guys smiling at?"

"Ok, Mariah! Listen! You and Ari are gonna do that whistle battle right now! No ifs, ands or buts! The principal will be very busy!" Beyoncé announced.

"Bu-" she cut off Mariah with bright eyes.

"I said no buts, Mimi, come on!" Mariah and Beyoncé's phones were both on speaker so eveyrone heard us talking even from Ariana's phone. They started roaring like crazy.

"Whistle Battle, Whistle Battle, Whistle Battle!" The girls and I laughed. Ariana and Mariah placed their phones aside, still each on skype as they displayed themselves on to our view. Everyone became giddy from excitement.

"Ok, Ariana. Show me what you can do. Let's do a song I wrote called 'Emotions' and see who does the highest sustainable note!" Mariah said with her awesome game face. They each took a breath and Mariah switched the disc to the song she did.

"You have discs for literally every song you do." Ariana said, almost as if it was a compliment.

"Well, I guess. I just have each song saved onto a disc or two." Mariah shrugged as the intro started ringing out the stereo. She went to the door and peeked through the little window. "Coast is clear." She whispered between her and Ariana. And the beat to it was great. It sounded like an uplifting love song. Then, the music was playing into the first part.