(100 views! Thank you!)

Kimberley's PoV

Ok. I feel terrible. I was pretty harsh on poor Nicola. I mean, it's not her fault she's crushing on Sam. I need to show that I'm on her side.

"Nicola? I'm sorry for being hard on you." I said.

"It's ok. I deserved it. I needed a verbal slap on the face." She insisted,

"No, you didn't deserve it. I wasn't being sensitive and didn't think about your situation."
"Kimba, don't worry about it! Seriously, it's fine!" She reassured. She gave me a brightening beam and we shared a warming hug.

Sarah cleared her throat loudly to get our attention to her, Cheryl and Nadine.

"Well, come on. What's this 'plan' going to be?" She asked us, while squashed in a huddle.

Nadine's PoV

As we stopped talking, I heard something strange in one of the cubicles. Was it just me? Or did the other girls hear it too? I was trying to figure out what it was.

"Uh, hello? Earth to Nadine Coyle! Do you read us?" Cheryl was waving her hand across my face with a playful smirk on hers. I laughed as I was back in focus with talking to the others.

"Sorry. It's just I heard something weird." I stuttered.

"Yeah, so did I." Nicola mumbled.

"Aye, us too." Cheryl agreed.

"Yep. You are not hearing things, Nadz." Kimberley nodded.

We looked around, inspecting the girls' toilets.

"Whoever it is must be doing something like not going to the loo." Sarah detected.
"What, like people snoggin'?" Cheryl cracked up in self amusement. We giggled a bit too.

But then, moans were heard. Not like annoying kiddy whining. We all looked at Cheryl, stunned, thinking she could actually be right. Michael suddenly came out with Whitney.

Yep, she's right.

Cheryl's PoV

This is weird. I'm never really right with anything.

Ha, pyschic much?

I laughed to myself as Whitney approached me and the girls. She came close to me and spoke in a soft whisper.

"Um, please don't tell anyone about what just happened." She pleaded.
"Sure. Yous then, you know?" I asked, quietly to Whitney and Michael.
"I couldn't resist to kiss this girl. It was so good." Michael answered. He smiled at me.
"We won't tell anyone unless you want us too. You two going out?" Nadine questioned with a smile.

"Yep! I want everyone to know that we're dating so other girls are not trying to come on to me. Especially Tatianna." Michael stated.
"Who's Tatianna?"
"My ex."

"Ok. Well, wanna go back to class?" Kimberley suggested. We all nodded. "Anyway Michael. Just asking. Why are you in our class all the time?"

"Oh, you know. Just hanging around. I go singing down the corridors or something. I'm in a different Chorus and Studio class." He casually explained. He flashed a grin at her.

Hmm...Michael's definitely quite the charmer.

He followed us to class. When we got back, he waved before going back to his class. Whitney returns to the Divas and I knew she had a lot to share with them.

Nadine, Kimberley, Sarah and I went back to our work stations while Nicola went back to Sam. I winked at Nic before she hid behind her work slot. She smiled and winked quickly, before her head was out of my sight, working with Sam.

Author's PoV

While the girls were all working on their projects. Whitney approached her best friends. Christina put her phone away. Her, Beyoncé and Mariah gave her a cheeky look. She bounced up to them and giggled. The other three girls were definitely wanting to know what was going on with Whitney and Michael.

"So...what did you do?" Christina asked.
"Yeah come on, Whit! Spill!" Beyoncé said, eagerly.
"We literally made out! Michael f***ing Jackson! And...We're dating!" She excitedly revealed. Her best friends squealed at the news, jumping up and down together.

"Yes! Go Whitney!" Beyoncé barked. They all high five and each thumped Whitney on the back.

"Yep, go me!" She cheered, "But do you y'all mind?"

Mariah, Christina and Beyoncé giggled, "Sorry, Whit."

"But, oh my god! I'm finally going out with him! But deep down he's so kind and sweet." She was definitely in her own fairytale world.

"Was he a good kisser?" Mariah wondered, cheekily.

"Mariah!" The others scolded her.

Mariah laughed, "What? I'm not gonna take your man or anything. Just asking. He just has such kissable lips."
"Well back off, Mimi. He's mine! If you touch him, I won't talk to you ever again." She warned, beaming at her.
"Dammit!"

Nicola's PoV

I hope when I ask Sam out he doesn't hate me. But why would he? He's such a nice person. What's gonna happen? What if he just leaves me? What am I gonna do? Ok, Nicola. Just concentrate on the work. Maybe you'll actually forget about it. But Hello? Sam Smith! Come on Nicola!, I thought to myself.

I was so self-conscious, it was driving me insane.

"What do you think about this for a tune, Nic?" Sam asked. I listened to it through my headphones and analysed the music playing in my ears. I was unnoticeably smiling.

"Wow, it's really good!"

"Thanks. Can you do a duet with me? If that's ok?"

"Sure. Let's do it!" This is going too good!

I start to sing my part into the microphone (connected to the computer) and let myself go. I expressed my emotions throughout the song. Sam gave me a thumbs up when I took a glance of him. I did so back and got ready to do the next part. He clapped and nodded at me with a smile plastered on his pale face. I blushed under my long, ginger-red hair and returned the favour as he finished his part.

"Now, one more thing...sound effects." He grinned as he focused on the screen, testing different edit features. I sat and watched because I knew nothing about this sort of stuff. Sam seemed to be a cool, little tech whiz though.

Everything about him is so perfect! I don't know how, I don't know why. Have not got a clue. One thing after another, the things about Sam builded up to a tower of thoughts and positive things about him that he was like an angel and I was like the peasant, waiting for my prince to come. I'm being way too dramatic! What's wrong with me?