It's time to face...THE MUSIC!

Sarah's PoV

I'm so excited for the school concert today! Yeah! But I am still a little nervous since the girls and I have never done singing together before. It feels weird but at least I am with my four best friends and not with strangers!

I got a call from an unknown number, but the voice sounded familiar.

"What the hell was that? Probably blackmail." I said to myself as I put my phone back in my pocket.

I met the girls at the concert hall and showed them.
"Someone's been sending texts and calling me but I feel like I recognise the voice." I said.
"Same here, I don't know what's going on but I thought the same thing!" Nicola nodded.
"Aye, this is strange. It happened to us too." Cheryl added.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised it's happened to you as well, Sarah." Kimberley laughs.
"And I think I know who is doing it!" Nadine announced, turning us all silent. "It's-"

"Ariana Grande!" Another voice bellowed, cutting Nadine off. It again sounded familiar.

"Girls did you hear that?" I gasped.
"Yeah it just finished Nadine's sentence for her." Cheryl nodded, laughing.
"Maybe it's a ghost! Woo!" Kimberley started coming towards me. And I'm scared of ghosts dammit! Ugh!

Kimberley starts to tickle me and I can't breathe.
"Kimba! Stop! STOP!" I screeched. The girls were laughing their heads off.
"Alright scaredy cat! Who was that though?"
"Well now we know who has been ringing and texting us but now we need to find out who just called it out." Nicola said. We nodded in agreement.

"ARIANA GRANDE!" There it was again.

Someone popped behind me and I dared to look. It was just Mariah. Phew! It was her, of course it was!

"Hey guys!" Mariah beamed.
"H-hi Mariah." Nadine stuttered. "Thanks for telling us but in the loudest, clearest, helpful way possible!"
"Helpful? You got Kimberley tickling me! I thought I was gonna die!" I moaned, with my bottom lip stuck out.

"Oh, Sarah come on! It was just a bit of fun!" Kimberley said.
"I got calls from Ariana too, we overheard your conversation. Of course we knew who it was cos she's done it on performance days dozens of times to try and mess it up for us." Mariah explained.

"And it never quite works cos then we strut our stuff and sing a hella tune and she goes 'I'll never be as amazing as the divas'!" Beyoncé yelled down the corridor.
"BEYONCÉ WANNA KISS JAY Z! Christina echoed at the top of her lungs.

"CHRISTINA! I thought you promised never to do that again!" Beyoncé pouted.
"Well, you can't always tell this girl what to do." The blue-eyed blonde winked.

"And we all got a laugh from it Bey! Right girls?" Whitney said.
"YEAH!" Mariah cheered. And a little too enthusiastically!

"Yeah, we're gonna go now..." I waved as we dashed down the hall, the bell ringing in unison. The girls followed and the divas ran after us.
"Wait for us, dahlings!" Mariah said in her posh voice.
"Yeah come on girls, that's not fair!" Christina moaned.
"Life ain't fair, Chrissy! See youse lot later!" Cheryl waved.

We arrived for another performance period. I guess the teachers did this so we could get ready for the show. And it's gonna go well in front of Ariana, I bet!

Kimberley's PoV

This time, we all performed together so it wasn't as nerve-wracking. We sung our song 'Sound of The Underground' and the audience loved it. I never thought we would entertain so many people.

Then Jessie belted out her song 'Mamma Knows Best'. And she is amazing at connecting with a crowd.

Michael did his song 'Thriller'which got everyone dancing like drunk zombies. The divas; Christina sung 'Candyman', Beyoncé sung 'Listen', Mariah sung 'Vision Of Love" and Whitney then finished it off with her cover of Ms Parton's 'I Will Always Love You' Everyone was cheering for them each to do an encore too!