The Reveal...

Mariah's PoV

"Evening guys." Mr Austin greeted with a handshake from everyone. "We need to discuss some very important problems."

Problems? I hope he doesn't say we're not good! I thought. Maybe we're getting expelled. Especially as Me and Ariana had a fight! Oh, god. Please don't say I'm expelled now!

Mr Austin carried on.

"Now, you're not in trouble," I let out a sigh and wipe my brow. Phew! "But, we have been talking and you are all very good musicians. And especially because you girls are new, we didn't know if you were going to be ready for this." He gestured to the five new girls I was now good friends with.

Nadine's pov
Oh. My. God. This is so surreal! What's happening?

Nicola's pov
Please say what I think you're going to say!

Kimberley's pov
Get out of here! So we're not in trouble?

Cheryl's pov
F***ing hell, I'm s***ting myself right now!

Sarah's pov
Just tell us already!

Whitney's PoV
This is hella crazy!

Beyoncé's
Is this it?

Sarah's PoV

Mrs George cut in with an excited grin from ear to ear.

"We're gonna give you..."
"WHAT?!" We all shouted.

The suspense was killing us! DRUMROLL!

".....All a gig at the London O2 Arena!" She finished.

We stared at her wide-eyed.

"Say what?!" Beyoncé gasped.
"Youse serious right now?" Cheryl gaped.
"Pinch me, I'm dreaming!" Jessie breathed.

I pinched her when she wasn't looking to prove this was reality. She shot me a pretend annoyed look.

We all stood there in shock. This has never happened to any of us before! After we all took in what was happening, we all jumped up and down like lunatics! And even Michael joined in! This is our chance! And we all HAVE to take it!

"Um, YES PLEASE!" I shrieked all of a sudden. The others all gazed at me, speechless.

The teachers all nodded at our reaction. Mr Austin loudly cleared his throat.
"Uh, great! Cheryl, Kimberley, Sarah, Nadine and Nicola will perform together in a band. I see great potential from you girls!"

The five of us squealed! We're gonna be a band! A proper girl band! This is way too exciting!

"Ahem! As I was saying. Michael, Beyoncé, Christina, Mariah, Whitney and Jessica, you will be soloists!" The Chorus teacher finished.
"Please just call me Jessie, for once!" Jessie muttered.
"Jessie, you will be a soloist." He repeated. Jessie smiled. We all smiled.

We're going to the O2 Arena! In London! I've never been there before. YES!

"We need to sort some things out. We gonna see if this works and if it does, we may consider getting you all a month's contract with 'Hit' and see how you do."

Woah! Ok, reality check! We are going to the effing O2 Arena on the second day of being here! This is even more surprising than Nicola having a boyfriend...

We left the buildling at seven so we all decided to go get dinner from MacDonald's to celebrate. We still couldn't believe it! This school was definitely worth going to. It seemed too good to be true. But it wasn't!

I gave everyone a round of high fives around the 2 big tables we sat at. It had high stools and it just about fit all 11 of us. We did a Mexican wave for some reason (maybe cos we're cray!). I ordered a Cheeseburger with chips and we had McFlurrys. Michael happily shared one with Whitney. I shared with Nadine and Jessie. And we all shared in twos or threes with all seperate straws shoved in the cups. We couldn't spend too much money.

Mariah kindly paid for half of it because her mother was an opera singer and she gave her pocket money when she needed it. Then everyone else and I helped pay for the other half of the price.

This night could not get any better for us. We spent a lot of money too. Mariah called her mother to drive her, Whitney, Michael, Christina and Beyoncé home while Jessie, Cheryl, Kimberley, Nadine, Nicola and I got dropped off by my dad.

"How was the meeting, princess?" Dad asked.
"Do you have to call me that, Dad?" I moaned.
"You will always be my little princess, Sarah." He teased.
"Well, the meeting was actually really good." I said.
"Are you sure it was just 'really good'?"

"Ok, it was amazing! Girls Aloud is officially real! We are gonna perform at the O2 Arena! My new friend, Jessie, the divas and Whitney's boyfriend, Michael are gonna come with us!"

"Woah! You sure?"
"Course I am Dad! Why would I lie about something like that?"
"Oh, I'm so proud of you girls! The O2? This soon?" Dad was stunned and had his jaw hung open as he drove.

"Yep! Was a big shock for us too! And if it goes well, we are gonna get a 1 month contract with THE 'Hit' record label!" I was hyper from all this so I could be heard from a block away. Everyone else was dropped off so it was just Dad and I on the ride home.

"That's my little Hardcore." Dad said softly as we pulled up on our driveway. We got in the house and it was 9pm already so I head to bed, saying that I had MacDonald's for dinner. I fell asleep instantly...