"Crazy Things Happen To Girls Aloud!"

(I have now added Jessie J to this story as I said I would in the story description! She stars as Jessica Cornish or Jessie to the girls. I also added a song that isn't from Mariah Carey this time! You have to just see what it is! Btw, Thanks a lot for 200 views! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Elise xxx)

Nadine's pov

I arrive back home from Beyoncé's house. Cheryl's right, she's really cool. It was one crazy first day, I thought as I went upstairs to my room. I then got a text from 'MimiMirage' (Mariah had named herself that on everybody's contacts!). I opened it up and saw a sweet message from her.

M- Mariah N-Nadine

M- Hey thnx 4 hanging out tday 💋 Mimi

N- Np c ya tmrrw 💋 Nadz

It seemed weird texting someone other than the girls but not in a bad way. I smiled to myself as my mother came knocking on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

"Hey, Nadine. How was your first day?" She asked.

"Well. The story's too long!" I answered.

"Oh, come on. Tell me!" She begged with puppy eyes.

"Ok, ok. Well, um. We made friends with the Divas and they're pretty cool. We also met a girl called Ariana who one of the divas hate and she sung her own song in Ariana's face and they got into a fight. They got a double detention and I was round my new friend, Beyoncé's house and we skyped Mariah - the person who had a fight with Ariana. They had a whistle battle and Mariah won. And Nicola met a boy called Sam in Studio class." I told her. Mum laughed.

"A whistle battle?" She said.

"Yeah, Ariana and Mariah do this thing called whistle tones when they sing really really high."

"So who are the 'Divas'?" She asked, finger quoting.

"Beyoncé, Christina, Whitney and Mariah."

"And Mariah hates Ariana and Mariah and her got into a fight? And Nicola has a crush already?"

"Yep. Crazy things happen to Girls Aloud." I chuckle. When we were in our old school, everyone called us 'Girls Aloud' when we were together because they couldn't remember all our names.

"Dinner's on. Will be ready in half an hour." Mum gabbled before leaving the room.

Then, the girls ring me up eagerly to chat. I'm never alone! Even in my own bedroom.

Sarah- Nadz!

Me- Saz!

Nicola- Nadz

Me- Nic!

Cheryl- Saz!

Sarah- Chez!

Kimberley- Chez!

Cheryl- Kim!

Nicola- school was crazy today wasn't it? I didn't think I would have a crush on the first day!

Cheryl- Aye! I agree

Kimberley- One hell of a day

Me- I know! Today was crazy!

Sarah- Well, crazy things happen to Girls Aloud, eh?

Me- I was just saying that to my mum!

The other girls die of laughter through the phone. I join in.

Sarah- when you gonna ask your date out Nic?

Nicola- oh, stop it!

Cheryl- oh, you know it! You love him, don't ya babe?