Nikki Sixx ☆ Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy (request #1)

☆ Requested by: carniebratjas1

-

Mötley Crüe was just bursting out on the scene in 1983 with their album entitled Shout At The Devil, and already, the album had sold well over 200,000 copies in the first 2 weeks. Now, the band was touring to promote the album. But, Nikki had other things on his mind besides touring.

Veronica Jules, biker girl and Nikki's girlfriend, had been following the band on tour ever since they had released their first album, and she could not wait till after the shows were done to spend a little "quality time" with her bassist boyfriend.

-

After one show, Nikki had gone backstage in his dressing room, hair messy and sweat covering his entire upper half.

When he saw his girlfriend waiting for him on the bench in the room, he immediately went over and began attacking her face and neck with kisses. She was a beautiful sight.

Her hair was dark and barely reached her shoulders, her bright green eyes glimmered in the dim light of the room, her leather jacket was thrown across the room, revealing her black bra underneath.

Once the couple had gotten back to their hotel and made it to their room, they started to cuddle sweetly.

Nikki wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's waist, pulling her closer to him so that her back was resting against his bare chest. Veronica, in return, leaned her head back into his shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Ya know baby," she whispered lovingly, "I have been waiting 15 shows for this."

Nikki chuckled softly, his callused but gentle fingers running over the soft pale skin of her legs.

"Well, I am glad that I finally get to spend more time with you, honey." His left hand made its way down from her thigh to her buttock and squeezed it softly, making the biker squeal in surprise.

She turned around so that she was now facing the bassist, her lips just centimeters from his.

She sighed and buried her face into his shoulder, his hands rubbing slow circles on her back.

-

Sorry it is so short, but I hope you like it anyway! :)