Nikki Sixx ☆ Like A Virgin

I just love this song so much! I understand that some people might find it provocative at first, but if you REALLY pay attention to the lyrics, you can find out what the song is actually about :) thats what i love about it.

-

The last 3 months had been the best 3 months of your life.

You had just gotten out of a relationship that was very difficult. You knew you had to get out of it, but there were many reasons why it was not easy to get out of it. But when you finally did and you met Nikki, you felt as if you found a part of you that was seemingly lost forever.

He loved you dearly and made you feel beautiful again, something you had never felt since forever ago.

You never knew what love was until you met Nikki.

You were laying in bed one night when you had an idea for a song. You jumped out of bed and immediately went to your desk to brainstorm some ideas.

You wanted to write it about Nikki and your feelings for him. You began writing.

I made it through the wilderness

Somehow I made it through

Didn't know how lost I was

Until I found you

I was beat

Incomplete

I'd been had, I was sad and blue

But you made me feel

Yeah, you made me feel

Shiny and new

Like a virgin

Touched for the very first time

Like a virgin

When your heart beats

Next to mine

Gonna give you all my love, boy

My fear is fading fast

Been saving it all for you

'Cause only love can last

You're so fine

And you're mine

Make me strong, yeah you make me bold

Oh your love thawed out

Yeah, your love thawed out

What was scared and cold

Like a virgin, hey

Touched for the very first time

Like a virgin

With your heartbeat

Next to mine

Woah

Woah

Ah

Woah, oh

You're so fine

And you're mine

I'll be yours

'Til the end of time

'Cause you made me feel

Yeah, you made me feel

I've nothing to hide

Like a virgin, hey

Touched for the very first time

Like a virgin

With your heartbeat

Next to mine

Like a virgin, ooh ooh

Like a virgin

Feels so good inside

When you hold me

And your heart beats

And you love me

Oh oh, oh

Oh oh oh

After recording the demo, you ultimately decided to record a better version and put it on your next album.

-

Two months before you released the album, named after your song, you had to perform at the 1st Annual MTV Video Music Awards.

You were standing atop a wedding cake wearing a white wedding dress with a bustier and garters. During your performance, you lost one of your high heels, and you dove to the floor to find it, which then turned into rolling around on the stage, and even going as far as humping it.

The next morning, you were the most famous woman in the world. People thought that your performance was career ending, even your own manager. Well, what did they know?

Even after you went backstage after your performance, sweating your ass off and out of breath, Nikki hugged you tightly and never let go.