Mine ☆ Nikki Sixx

You were laying in bed late one night, in your bra and panties, sleeping in your boyfriend's arms.

Nikki blinked a few times before opening in eyes, then got up and opened the curtains so that the moonlight shine through, your beautiful body becoming more visible to him.

He got back in bed with you and rested his hand on the headboard of the bed, hovering over you, his other hand resting next to your body.

Nikki slowly leaned in and kissed you as gently as possible. This was your first relationship in a very long time, so he made sure that you felt comfortable in every way possible before he did anything.

After a while, he pulled his lips away from yours.

"Can I touch you?" he whispered.

You nodded your head slowly, then managed to get one word out: "Yeah."

Nikki slowly descended down your body, giving gentle kisses along the way. You looked down at him as he did so, unaware of the pleasure that you would soon endure.

Before you knew it, he had your panties removed, and you were now in the most vulnerable state you had ever been in. Nikki's slow, gentle licks and sucks had you laid back flat on the pillows, your head facing up towards the ceiling, your eyes closed. Your slow breaths became heavier and heavier by the minute, and soon enough, your soft moans became cries of pure pleasure.

Once you came, he licked it all up and then slowly came back up your body.

You were clutching your heart, your breathing uneven. Nikki ran his hands all over your weak body and smiled down at you.

"Did that feel good, sweet girl?" he asked.

You nodded your head, then wrapped your arms around his neck. "Th-thank you, Nikki..." you said in a shaky voice.

He chuckled. "Anytime, doll."

________________________________________________________________________________