Big Mouth - Tommy Lee

Tommy entered Meg's house and looked around.

"Wow, your house looks rad, bro!" he exclaimed.

Meg chuckled. "Thanks. You wanna go up to my room?"

Tommy nodded. "Sure. Remind me though to give you back the bra that you left at my house at the party last weekend." He emphasized the last three words, so loud that Meg's mother heard him and peered into the room.

"What did you say?" she asked as she was scrubbing a plate.

Meg stammered. "Oh--uh--you're probably thinking of someone else."

Tommy shook his head. "Mm mm, that was totally you, Meg. You snuck out of your window and ran off to my house to come to the party, and you ended up getting so blackout drunk that I had to carry you into my car and back into your room at like 3 in the morning."

Meg's mom raised her eyebrows at her daughter. "Ohh, that's what you were doing. You told me to leave you alone in your room because you were waiting for me to leave so you could study for your exam just like you promised the day before that," she said sternly.

"...I was, Mom," Meg said as she glared at Tommy.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" she whispered at him, then turned back to her mom, who was now giving her the evil eye.

Tommy didn't stop, however. "And you left your bra there because you got so drunk that you threw yourself onto Nikki that night and had sex with him."

"Shut your mouth!" she sharply whispered, making a cutting motion with her hand.

Her mother had heard enough. "Megan Elizabeth, I need to speak with you now," she sharply added.

Meg sighed. "Okay, Mom," she said before turning back to Tommy, her eyes wide with anger. "You're so fucking dead, I'm gonna kill you!" she whispered again.

_________________________________________