Strapped in Tight ☆ Nikki Sixx

You opened your eyes to the feeling of your legs being lifted up and into something.

Nikki put your legs in these stirrup things that had big metal cuffs that he then locked in place around both your legs so that you could not get out of it.

You were still in your long nightgown. You must've been kidnapped by him or something because this was not your room.

"What're you doing-" you began, but Nikki cut you off.

"I brought you to my special room," he said in his deep Nikki voice, "this is where all the magic happens."

You shuddered at these words and looked around the dark room to see tons of devices and toys that you knew were intended for sexual purposes.

You turned to see Nikki already caressing your body with his big, callused hands.

"I need you..." he moaned, "I need your body, I need everything tonight, baby...Nikki wants to play..."

He leaned down and kissed you, his tongue collided with yours, sucking your bottom lip as you ran your hands through his hair softly. When his hands ran down your body to your inner thighs, you moaned softly in his mouth when his fingers gripped your legs. All of the sudden, he took his hands off your legs and pulled down your nightgown to see your breasts underneath.

He dove down and took your left one in his mouth, sucking gently as his other hand played with your other one.

"Mmm...they're so beautiful..." he moaned against you. You couldn't help but blush and stroke his hair, which only encouraged him to go to your other breast and give that some love as well.

He then kissed down your chest, your stomach, all the way down till he reached your lower half. This was when you began to internally panic. However, on the outside, your body disagreed as you felt a certain place get wetter by the second.

Nikki ran his fingers down your inner thighs until he reached the spot that was covered up by your nightgown.

As soon as he took his hand to that spot, he groaned when he felt your wetness.

"Fuck...you're so damn wet for me already," he muttered as he lifted up your nightgown. You winced when the cool air hit your pussy. Nikki gasped when he saw it, glistening and ready.

He got down in between your legs and admired it for a moment. "Look at her...she's all ready for me to take her in my mouth", he said as he spread your folds open, and before you knew it, his mouth attached to you.

You moaned softly and brought your hand to his head, which only encouraged him more. After a moment of running his tongue over your folds and entrance, he finally found what he was looking for.

Nikki attached his lips to your clit and starting sucking, which made your hips jolt up in shock.

"How bout if I..." he muttered as he slowly slid his middle and ring finger inside you, which earned a soft moan from you. Nikki's mouth went back to your clit as he pumped his fingers in and out of you. Your lower half felt like it was on fire as something else built inside you, you didn't know what.

"Baby, cum. Cum for me, I need it. I wanna feel it all over my hand and face," he said as his fingers and tongue sped up. Your breathing became heavier and faster, and your heartbeat quickened to the point where you became a little dizzy, and to where you thought you were going to pass out. But it felt so good.

"You can do it, baby, come on," Nikki encouraged as you felt it growing. You felt a bubble grow bigger and bigger in your lower half as he sped up even more. Your breasts bounced a little with the pressure he was putting on your pussy with his fingers.

Then you felt it coming. "Nikki—I think I'm gonna...I'm..." you stuttered, then suddenly, you felt something explode inside of you.

Nikki gasped as he felt something wet hit his lips, then cover his hand. "Holy shit!" he yelled.

Your ears were ringing, your hips violently bucking, your vision blurry, your legs shaking as you focused on your breathing.

Nikki slowly pulled his fingers out and licked them clean, then undid his belt and took off his pants and boxers.

You gasped when his long, hard, throbbing cock slid back and forth in between your folds. Nikki groaned and picked up your thighs, then took his dick in his hand and groaned as he slowly slid into you.

You cried from the sensitivity and tried to move along with his thrusts while you were still strapped in. Nikki groaned and thrusted deeper and harder each time. "Oh my fucking God, babydoll...why do you feel so fucking good?" he said as he leaned forward and kissed you, your hands exploring his hair.

He couldn't hold it back much longer and finally unclasped your legs and took them in his arms, kissing them as his thrusts grew faster and faster. Your mind was spinning and you felt your second release of the night approaching. Nikki looked down at you with pleading eyes. "Come on, girl, do it again," he begged, "please."

You squeezed your eyes shut and felt the knit inside you grow tighter and tighter every second. "Please, please, please," Nikki still begged, "let me cum. Wanna fill you up so fucking good." He almost sounded as if he were in tears. "Wanna feel ya cum all over my dick. Girl, cum, I want it again. Please give it to me again."

His desperate cries almost sounded like a girl in a porno begging for a guy's cum, only this time, he was begging for yours to cover his dick so that he could come undone after you. And so, as he kissed you once again, you felt it. Spraying all over Nikki's dick and wettening the insides of your thighs some more, which made him go absolutely feral. With the last three thrusts, and a loud animalistic moan, he shot his massive hot load inside you, filling you up to the brim.

Once Nikki had come down from his high, he looked down at you, who was dizzy, ears ringing, and breathing heavily. He reached down and scooped up a good amount of your release and dripped it into his mouth like the male cum slut he was.

Once you got your breathing back into check and your vision cleared up, you saw Nikki consuming your fluids and gasped. "Do you really like the taste of me that much?" was the first thing you asked after the whole ordeal.

Nikki laughed and licked his fingers clean. "It's not my fault you're the best tasting girl I've ever met."