Vince Neil ☆ Papa Don't Preach (request #2)

Requested by: Jett_Joan

-

The year was 1985, and Mötley Crüe's 5th album Theatre of Pain was just released to the public. But Vince Neil, the band's lead singer, had other problems than touring. His wife Louise was about 8 months pregnant at the time of the album's release, and he feared that he would not be around to help take care of the baby due to touring. So, he decided to  postpone the tour for a while.

Louise also had stress on her mind. She was a famous pop star and had released 3 albums in the past 4 years, selling 89 million copies of them in total. She was in the final stages of her pregnancy, and she had shied away from telling her father about it. Well, she had told her mother, and she happened to be very supportive, the awesome mom that she was, but her father, at times, happened to be overprotective of his 22 year-old daughter. So, she was very nervous to tell him, but she felt like it was the right thing to do.

The couple was sitting on the couch watching TV when the phone started ringing, calling for someone to pick it up.

Louise walked over and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Louise? This is Dad."

Oh shit.

"Oh, hey Dad. Listen, I need to tell you something. But don't get mad at me."

"What? What is it?" She could really hear the worry in his voice.

"I'm...I'm pregnant."

She heard the dial tone as her father hung up on her.

She put the phone down and went back to the couch with Vince, and began crying softly.

Vince wrapped his arms around his wife, bringing her closer to his chest.

-

That night at 1:00 in the morning, Louise woke up in the middle of the night to someone opening the door and walking into the house. It was quiet, but still very hearable.

He or she turned on the light, but made sure it was dim.

Louise rubbed her eyes and sat up to get a better look at this person that was standing in the middle of the hallway.

As he or she got closer, Louise realized that it was her own father walking towards her quietly, making sure not to wake up Vince.

Louise opened her mouth to say something but immediately closed it as her father stood in front of her. He then did something unexpected.

He took her hand and helped her stand to her feet before ultimately pulling her in for a heartfelt hug.

She could feel his tears land on her shoulder, but she didn't care. All she cared about was that her father had somehow accepted her pregnancy. And that was all that mattered.

3 weeks later, Louise gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Zander Michael Neil. 7 pounds, 5 ounces. 15 inches long.