Tommy Lee ☆ I Was Made For Lovin' You

You were just laying in your bedroom reading a book, when all of the sudden, you had gotten a strange urge to just...explore yourself.

You reached a hand down and touched your core through your leggings before ultimately slipping your hand inside them and rubbing yourself again, this time a little bit harder.

You finally decided that you had wanted to up the ante and full on slid your hand inside your already soaking underwear, your middle and index finger running through your slick folds.

You then began to rub your clit, starting out slowly, then getting faster by the minute.

Your hips lifted slightly off the bed as you moaned softly.

"Need help?" a familiar voice rung from the doorway.

Tommy.

He climbed on the bed and started kissing you passionately, so much so that you could barely even move under his touch.

He lifted up your tank top to reveal your bra before kissing in between your breasts, even leaving a couple hickeys.

You went limp as he slid off your leggings, kissing down your body.

Once he had reached in between your thighs, he made sure he had given love to every part of your legs. You sucked in a breath when he kissed your inner thigh--the place closest to your dripping heat.

He slid off your underwear and began touching you in ways you never knew where possible, giving you gentle but long licks across your folds and entrance, while occasionally flattening his tongue against your clit.

You brought your thighs closer to his head and reached down and began stroking his long dark brown locks lovingly, too lost for words to even speak a syllable. This was a man you have only seen on TV, in concert and, quite frankly, in your dreams. But to see him, to actually see him below you, loving you so tenderly and not acting at all like the rock star the media portrayed him and his bandmates to be, only made you deeply attached to him in a way that could not be explained.

You let out a hoarse cry of desperation when you felt the tip of his tongue enter you so suddenly that it had almost took you by surprise.

He thrust it in and out, and you felt him rub your clit with his thumb, in fast circular motions that left you speechless.

He then inserted two fingers into you and began pumping them in and out, your moans gradually increasing in volume as he pumped them deeper and faster inside you, his tongue flicking at your clit.

He curled his index finger up against your front wall, so deep that it had hit a spot inside you that made you cry out once again, a fire spreading inside your stomach as if it was a dry grassland that was being burnt out quickly by a large wildfire, only getting closer to making you jump off the edge to get to safety.

And that was just what happened. As soon as Tommy moaned against you, vibrations hitting your clit, it was all over. With a loud cry of satisfaction, a warm gush of liquid hit his tongue, and you went limp almost immediately.

Tommy slowly pulled his fingers out, making you wince at the action, and leaned his head down to kiss your stomach one last time before gently resting his head on it.

You brought your hands to his hair and ran your fingers through it, making sure to get any knots or tangles.

"I love you, Y/N." Tommy whispered against your soft skin, a shudder running through your entire body afterwards.

You leaned your head back against the pillows and closed your eyes, smiling at his words, an almost sigh of relief coming out of you.