(2) Babysitter- ;)

Your POV:
_________________________________
I was sitting on my sofa watching Harry Potter and the (your favorite Harry Potter movie but if you don't like the Harry Potter movies just put whatever you want) and eating Panda Express. As I was relaxing after my long day of work. But that was shortly ended from my phone ringing. Before I picked my phone up I checked the clock and it was 5:13 PM.

I paused the movie and put down my plate on the table in front of my couch. I picked it up and it was JJ, my older sister. She's older by 2 years. I swiped right to answer.

"Hello, this is the one and only better Jareau sister! How can I help you?", I said, smiling.

"Haha, very funny, Y/N/N.", JJ said, smirking. "Um, can you do me a favor?"

"Uh, it depends what it is.", I said, eating the orange chicken and fried rice.

"Can you babysit Henry, for a few hours? Because me and Will are going on a date.", JJ said. I bet she was blushing on the other line.

"Ok sure. I don't mind watching my nephew! And make sure your use protection, if you know what I mean.", I said, giggling.

"Oh and my co-worker is in Las Vegas but he told me his coming at 6:30PM to watch Henry but if you want to stay with him and Henry then go ahead. And if you want to stay the night you can sleep in my bed and Spencer can sleep in the guest room.", JJ said as I heard Will laughing in the background.

"Oh ok, JJ. I think I might stay the night. I don't know because I have work tomorrow. Oh and who is Spencer?", I said finishing my food and standing up. I walked to the kitchen sink and put my empty plate in it and made my way back to the couch/ sofa.

"Spencer is Henry's godfather and my co-worker at work.", JJ said.

"Oh, ok! I will get ready now. I'll be there at 5:30!", I said while I throw away my garbage and turning off the TV. I looked over to my clock and it was 5:19PM.

"Ok, Y/N. I'll see you in a few! Love you!", JJ said, practically yelling into the phone.

"I LOVE YOU MORE!", I yelled because why not. We both hung up the call. I set my phone down on the living room table and made my way to my room.
I slid open my closet door and looked for some clothes. I decided to wear to a maroon cardigan with a white spaghetti strap shirt that was tucked in and with some jeans.

This is the outfit!

I brushed my hair and kept it down

I brushed my hair and kept it down. I turned off my room light and walked out of my room. I walked to my kitchen counter and grabbed my car keys. And drove to JJ's house.

I arrived at my older sister's house and pulled up in the driveway. I turned off my car and pulled out my keys. I opened my car door and got out of my car while locking it. I made my way to their front door and knocked on it. I heard someone unlocking it and it was JJ.