(12) A Bad Dream- :(

Your POV:
I was curled up in a ball in me and Spencer bed. I didn't see Spencer today and I got worried. He didn't text or call me. So, I decided to stay up just in case he comes home.

I heard the front door of our apartment open. Spencer's home. I stood up from our bed and wrapped the blanket around me as I walked out of our dark room. I saw him there removing his shoes with his tie undone and a few of his buttons unbuttoned. He looked tried.

I walked over to him and hugged his torso. "Hey, how was work?", I asked as I looked at the clock and it was 3:11 am.

"Good. Why are you still up?", Spencer muttered. I looked up into his brown hazel eyes.

"I as waiting for you, um, because we need to talk.", I said as I removed myself from his torso and walked to our sofa.

"Oh ok.", Spencer said as he followed me to the sofa and sat right next to me.

"The apartment is empty without you, Spence, and I really miss you and you don't even reply to my text or FaceTime me.", I said, looking at my hand.

"Y/N, I have a job and I'm the one paying for everything. I can't text you because I'm busy.", Spencer said, shaking his head.

"I know but-", I tried to say.

"I'm saving life's out there and I'm helping families.", Spencer said.

"But it's just lonely in here and I have no one.", I said.

"Y/N, I'm sorry but my job is more important.", Spencer said with no sign of regret.

"S-so, your job is more important than me?", I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Yes, Y/N! I'm sorry but I need to tell you the truth. Your selfish, you don't want me to save lives because you want me to be with you. Cuddling in bed, kissing and sex! You only care about yourself.", Spencer said with his voice getting higher.

"No, I don't Spencer! I just want you to spend time with me!", I replied with tears falling out of my eyes.

"I'm going, Y/N. And I'm sorry because I've been cheating on you for weeks! I don't love you!", Spencer said as he got up and took his go bag that still had clean clothes in it.

"Spencer, please don't go! We can figure this out together!", I begged, grabbing his wrist stopping him from leaving.

"No, Y/N! I've made my mind! Goodbye!", Spencer said as he left. I cried and cried but then I heard my name being called.

"Y/N, Y/N!", someone said as they shook my awake. My eyes shot open and I saw Spencer. I hugged him and realized I was crying.

"It's ok I'm right here. Your ok.", Spencer said while rubbing my back as comfort. I calmed down and we pulled away.

"What was your dream about?", Spencer asked me.

"Y-you left me.", I said with tears forming in my eyes. Spencer noticed and pulled me into a hug again.

"Y/N, I will never leave you. I'll always be here for you and with you.", Spencer said as he kissed the top of my head and lips.
____________________________________
A/N:
I'm sorry this was short. I didn't feel like making a story today, so I made a short one! I hope you liked it and thank you for over 160 views! Love you!🔪💀🕸🕷

Word Count: 592