(14) Soulmate- :)

Your POV:
I got kicked out of my parents house. They told me to grow up already, so I got an apartment close to my job.

I got to my apartment, which was nice. It was beautiful and my type, I love it, but I still need to get my things up there.

I went back downstairs and got my 2 heavy boxes of my books. I went to the elevator and pressed the 2 floor button. I lived in the #23 apartment on the 2 floor.

As the elevator opened I accidentally kicked my box of books and when the door opened my books fell everywhere.

"God damn it!", I said.

"Here let me help.", a voice said. I looked up and saw a tall, skinny, brown hair and hazel eyes man. Damn, he's cute. I shook my head to get that thought of my head.

"No, it's ok really.", I said, bending down to get my books but the books in the box in my hands fell out too. I sighed and picked them up. The man put my books in its box. I saw his tattoo that everyone gets, so when you meet someone the first words they say to you is the words you have on your body.

His tattoo said God damn it.

As he picked up all my books I looked at my chest and it said Here let me help. I froze in place. He's my soulmate.

"Hey, are you ok?", the man said. I snapped out of it and looked at him.

"Yeah, thank you.", I said.

"Your welcome. I guess I'll see you around?", the man said.

"Yeah, wait!", I said before he walked away.

"Yes?", he said as he turned around.

"What's your name?", I said as he walked back to me.

"Spencer Reid.", he said.

"Y/N Y/L/N.", I said looking at his chest instead of his face. Spencer noticed my gaze on his chest and looked.

"Oh, that's just my soulmate mark, you know? I'm sure you have one.", Spencer said.

"I s-said those words to you when we first met. Those are the first words I said to you.", I said. Spencer looked shocked and remember.

"And I said those words.", Spencer said as we looked at each other's chest.

"So, that means where soulmates.", I said with a smile.

"I guess so,", Spencer said as he returned the smile.
____________________________________
A/N:
I'm sorry this was short! I hoped you liked this chapter AND THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 READS!
Love you!🌸💕✨

Word Count: 431