(6) Pregnant- ;)

Your POV:
I've been having morning sickness for a few days now. I told Emily about it, so she told be to take a pregnancy test. And here I am. On a toilet and peeing on a stick. We were on the plane coming back from a case which I threw up in front of everyone. Spencer, my boyfriend, told me to rest. So that's what I did. I felt helpless to the team.

I finished peeing in the stick and waited a few minutes then I would check it. I was nervous. If I'm pregnant what would Spencer do? Would he leave me? Would he want me to get rid of it?

After a few minutes past I checked the pregnancy test. I took a deep breath and I picked it up. I looked at it. It said pregnant. I'm not mad that I'm pregnant. I actually want a kid, it's just with me and Spencer's job is dangerous for the baby. Like what happened to Aaron, Haley and Jack.

I cried. Not a sad cry though. A happy one. I'm excited to be a mother. But I was also scared. What would Spencer do?

I put the pregnancy test in my bag and wiped away the tears. I fixed my makeup and planned on telling Spencer when we get home. I opened the bathroom door and closed it. I saw everyone sleeping except me and Emily. Emily saw me and walked over to me.

"Y/N, are you pregnant?", she said searching my eyes. I nodded. Emily embraced me with a big hug. We walked to Emily's seat and we talked quietly.

The plane landed and everyone woke up. We all went to the office and did paperwork. Me and Spencer finished and we waved goodbye to everyone.

We drove home and went to our apartment. He opened the door and smiled at me. I kissed him on the lips and we walked inside. I putted my bag on the couch and walked up to him.

"Spence, I need to tell you something."

"Go ahead, my love.", Spencer said while kissing a face.

"So, on the plane I took a pregnancy test because I had morning sickness and it came back positive.", I said with a crack in my voice.

"Oh- oh my god! So, we're having a baby?!", Spencer said after he stop kissing my facing.

"Yes. A-are you mad? Do you want me to get rid of it?", I said, scared of his reaction. Spencer looked at me with a what-do-you-mean face.

"No, of course not! I want to have the baby especially with you.", Spencer said with happy tears in his eyes.

"You want to keep it!?", I said.

"Of course I do, my love! But if you don't then let's talk!"

"Of course I want to keep it!", I said as me and Spencer hugged each other. Me and Spencer continued to talk about it and then we ate dinner. Me and Spencer shower together and he kept kissing my tummy. We got ready for bed and went on the couch and watched a movie.

"I love you and your mommy. I'm so excited to see you.", Spencer whispered to my tummy. I looked down at him and ran my hand through his brown, curly hair and I kissed his head.

"Your going to be an amazing father, Spence."

"Your going to be a mother, my love."
____________________________________
A/N:
I'm sorry it's short but I really enjoy making this one. Go ahead and leave some requests if you want! Love you!😝✌🏻✨

Word Count: 604