(7) He's Still Thinking About Her- :(

Your POV:
I've been dating Spencer for 3 years and 1 day a year his been acting weird. He won't cuddle me. He doesn't want to kiss. He just doesn't want to do anything romantic with me and I need to know why.

"Hey Spencer, I need to ask you something?", I said as I sat down on the end of the bed, next to him.

"What is it?", Spencer said.

"Why do you act weird every time this day comes every year?", I said as I tried to hold Spencer's hand. Spencer moved his hand away from mine. He stood up from our bed and walked to the closet.

He pulled out a brown cardboard box that had a name on it. Maeve. His dug in the box and pulled out a picture frame. He walked back to me and sat next to me.

"This is Maeve. She died this day 3 years old and you joined the BAU 2  1/2 months after her death.", Spencer said with glassy eyes. She's beautiful. She has dark brown hair that has bangs. I mean she perfect.

"Wow. She's beautiful, Spence.", I said, amazed.

"Yeah she is. I love her. I'll never stop loving her. She's the only girl I would do anything for. I'll never love anyone like the way I love her.", Spencer said as a tear fell from his eyes.

Ouch, that hurts. Does he not love me more than Maeve? I never knew her but I heard Derek say her name once. Would he not do anything for me?

Felt my eyes filling up with tears. "I- I think I'm going to stay with Emily for tonight Spencer.", I said as I got up and grabbed my go bag and put the things I need in it.

"Yeah, you should. Man, I miss her.", Spencer said as more eyes spilled out from his eyes.

I turned around to see him. "Spencer, do you love me more than Maeve?", I said as tears spilled from my eyes. Spencer looked up from the picture frame.

"Of course not! I never want her to die! I used you to fill in the empty space, Y/N! I will never love you like I love Maeve!", Spencer said as he stood up. He noticed what he had said and instinct regret filled his eyes.

He does love her more than me. He still thinks about her. Why would he use me? All of those thoughts filled my head.

"Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Please stay, Y/N. Don't leave me.", Spencer said, walking over to me. I had my go bag ready as I sobbed. He grabbed my wrist but not tightly, like a please don't go.

I slowly pulled my wrist from Spencer's hand. "I think it's best if we take a break, Spencer.", I said with a cracking voice. I walked to the front door in our shared apartment and as I was about to open it Spencer tried to stop me.

"Y/N, please no! I didn't mean what I said. Please don't go. I'll make it up to you!", Spencer sobbed, begging me not to go.

"I will stay if you can say you love me more than her.", I said, looking Spencer in the eyes.

"Y/N-", Spencer said, shaking his head.

"That's what I thought. You should know I will always love you, Spencer. Even if you don't love me as much as you love Maeve.", I said as I closed the front door and I walked in the dark night sky.
____________________________________
A/N:
I know this was a bit short and I hope you enjoyed this one shot! I don't think I'll post anymore oneshot stories TODAY because I have family coming over for the Super Bowl! I'll post more tomorrow! Love you, guys!👀💕✨

Word Count: 646