(23) One Liners- All

A/N: This one shot chapter will be like a little and short stories because I'm too lazy to make a long one. But if you like one of the little, short story then just comment if you want me to make a part 2, which will be much longer and I will add more every single day!
____________________________________
1. "Have you ever love/loved someone but they love someone else?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We just landed from a really hard case from San Francisco. We were doing paperwork at our desk as Emily remained standing next to me and talking to me.

"Hello? Y/N, are you listening?", Emily said as she moved her hands in front of my face. I looked up to her and then looked at Spencer, who was calling someone and smiling so happily, which I assume is his girlfriend he always talks about.

"Have you ever love/loved someone but they love someone else?", I said, still looking at Spencer.

"Yeah, but I never told them because if their happy, I'm happy.", Emily said with a half smile on her face as I returned it back to her.

I'll probably never end up with Spencer but you never know.

Word Count: 204
____________________________________
2. Not Worth Risking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's the perfect time to confess your feelings to Spencer!", JJ said as we watched Spencer play in the snow and make snow angels as we sat on a bench in front of him.

"I know.", I said, smiling at him while looking down at my fingers which were on my lap.

"Then why won't you tell him?", JJ said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"He doesn't like me back, JJ. Plus, it's not worth risking our friendship.", I said, as I looked up at JJ. JJ gives me a half smile and stands up, walking over to Spencer. I watch her as she whispers something into his ear.

He blushed and stands up as JJ pulls away and walks to the rest of the team, which they were in the coffee shop. It was just me and Spencer outside in the snow. He walks over to me while blushing.

"Uh- Would you l-like to go on a date with me, Y/N? Y-You don't have to say y-yes if you don't want to go. I mean why would a pretty girl like you would go on a date with me-", Spencer said as I kissed him, cutting him off. Our lips moved with each other's as I felt him smiling. His hands go to my waist, pulling me closer to him, and I put my arms around the back of his neck as we make out.

"FINALLY!", we pulled away as we saw our team clapping hands and cheering for us.

Word Count: 264
____________________________________