A Time Of Forgiving (Radio Interview - Louis)

Merry Christmas, everyone! Even if you don't celebrate this day, I hope you are having a wonderful time. Happy Holidays!

Who missed Louvi? Well here you have a cute scene from their future and I hope you like it. It's also a Christmas present for my friend Havi <3

-:-:-:-

A Time of Forgiving
Havi's POV

“Louis, relax!” I asked him for what it seemed like the thousandth time that day. “It’s just dinner with my family, it’s not your sentence to death.”

“Your mum hates me!” He protested with his eyes still on the road and I groaned rolling my eyes.

Louis hadn’t stopped complaining about spending Christmas with my family. It wasn’t like he hated my family or anything, he just was scared. Since that day at the hospital Louis wasn’t the perfect boy for my mum and she didn’t like him anymore. She even threw away all the things she had bought of One Direction and if they appeared on the telly, she turned it off. And Louis knew that. I hadn’t seen my mum in a long time ago, she hadn’t gone to visit me since he and I got back together and refused to go there if I was still with him. In her book, he lost all his brownie points.

It had been hard but I got my mum to agree to receive us both at home for Christmas because she had to accept that Louis and I were in love and that I wasn’t going to break up with him for one mistake. He learnt from that day and we’d only grown stronger since then. Even the fans accepted me now. Yes, there were still a few jealous one, though they were never cruel to me, not really, and after that video of Louis’ speech, so many things have changed. Not only for us, but for everyone.

“She doesn’t hate you,” I told him and it was his turn to roll his eyes.

“She dislikes me very much,” Louis rephrased and I sighed resigned. They really needed to sort out their differences. If I could let in the pass what happened more than one year ago, so could my mum. “I don’t understand why we couldn’t just spend Christmas with my family,” he carried on.

“Because we spent Christmas with your family last year. C’mon, Lou, you can’t be like this with my mum forever,” I insisted taking his hand and he looked at me for two seconds before focusing again on the road.

“What if she throws apple pie at my face when he sees me?” I just laughed at his silly idea. “You’ll have to take me to the hospital and take care of the headlines tomorrow. I can see it! ‘Louis Tomlinson choked in apple pie after girlfriend’s mother attacked him.’” I laughed even harder after that and he only sighed deeply.

After a while we got to my family’s home and my brother was the first to greet us, giving Louis a huge hug. After all, it was the first time they met in person. My older sister was spending Christmas aboard and probably my brother was happy that we where there with them and our parents.

“Mike, this is Louis. Louis, my brother Mike,” I introduced after they pulled apart. Then it was my turn to be crushed in Mike’s hug.

“I’m so happy you’re here. Mum and Dad are waiting inside. Come,” my brother instructed and Louis looked at me with panic in his eyes. I just smiled at him sweetly and took his hand to lead him inside. “Mum, Dad, Havi and Louis are here!” Mike called out loud and soon I heard footsteps coming closer.

Louis squeezed my hand tighter and I knew he was dead nervous, but this was something it had to be done.

Dad was the first to approach and greet Louis politely, though his smile was sweet and kind. Probably he saw how nervous Louis was and he knew how much Mum didn’t like him. Dad knew I loved Louis with all my heart and that he made me happy, and that was all what he needed to know. Mistakes were in the past for him. Then Dad hugged me and kissed my forehead. “I’ve missed you so much, Princess,” he said using the pet name he gave me when I was three.

We were all looking at Mum and waiting for the moment she would stop glaring daggers at Louis. The last time they saw each other was in the hospital and it wasn’t a nice encounter. Louis gulped and the silence was so heavy I felt like choking, but no one moved a finger.

“Welcome,” Mum finally said though her voice sounded harsh and I saw Louis about to jump ten feet in the air. “I hope you like apple pie,” she added and Louis looked horrified. I couldn’t help it, a little chuckle escaped my lips and everyone turned to look at me confused.

“I– I like it very much,” he replied and in that occasion my mum smiled.

“Good, because it’s my peace offering,” she added in a sweeter tone and the Doncaster boy looked utterly shocked. “I know I’ve been hard on you, but you must understand how hard is for a mother to see her daughter cry that way. But I’ve come to terms with you and I accepted that now you make her happy and that she loves you very much. I trust her and if she decided to forgive you, I can do the same.”

I felt my heart jumping in my ribcage out of sheer happiness. I knew my mum could do it, I knew it! I let go of Louis’ hand ran towards my mum throwing my arms around her. “Thank you,” I whispered in her ear whilst she wrapped her arms around me.

“You better not hurt her like that again,” she warned Louis and I couldn’t see his reaction, but probably he nodded.

“I swear I’ll never do something that stupid again,” were his words after that.

“Oh, come here!” Mum called him and soon I felt Louis joining the hug.

“Group hug!” Mike shouted and five seconds later Dad and he were hugging us as well. Mum was laughing out loud and I felt Louis taking my hand.

The storm had passed.

* * *

After so much food and a joyful exchange of presents, Louis and I were in the living room next to the fireplace with hot chocolate in our hands cuddling under the same blanket. Mike had gone to see his girlfriend; Mum and Dad were watching a movie so Louis and I could spend some time alone as well. It was late and it had been a lovely day.

“I’m glad we came here,” Louis told me brushing his nose against my cheek. I chuckled lightly.

“And I’m glad you accepted to come. See? I told you my mum didn’t hate you,” I repeated and he chuckled.

“I’m not afraid anymore and now we can come more often so you can see your family as well.” Louis looked me in the eyes knowing how much his words meant to me.

With Uni, my job and a relationship with him, I barely had time for my family. Being in a relationship with Louis Tomlinson wasn’t easy, but it was always worth it. Even before him, spending time with my family wasn’t easy and that he was willing to help me to find time to share with my family meant the world to me.

“Thank you!” I told him wrapping my arms carefully around his neck so I wouldn’t drop my hot chocolate.

“I would do anything for you, Havi,” he added and I pulled away to look him in the eyes.

“And I would for you, Louis. Anything.”

Slowly, he leant in until his lips brushed mine and I still could feel the warmth of the hot chocolate he had tasted seconds before.

Carefully, I left my mug on the coffee table and took his from his hands to do the same, never leaving his lips and once his mug touched the wood surface, I laced my arms around his neck and brought him closer, biting tenderly his lower lip to ask him to deepen the kiss.

He hugged me and pulled me against his body until there was no room between us, just then he kissed me with all he had.

“I love you so much,” he told me between kiss and kiss. I could feel him smiling against my lips.

“I love you more,” I chuckled still kissing him.

“But I love you the most,” he played along hugging me tighter. “Merry Christmas, Havi,” he added before kissing me again, not allowing me to reply to his statement. Not that I was complaining, though. Kissing him was always my one of my favourite activities, after all, I was addicted to him.