Piano Lessons (Radio Interview - Louis)

I wrote this because Havi saw a picture and asked me for it and I love her so much that I did it (: I hope you like it! #Louvi

Bel, xx

-:-:-:-

Piano Lessons
 Louis

Days off are the best because I can pretend that everything is normal, that I'm just a regular boy with a beautiful girlfriend. There's no media to deal with, no fans that follow my every step, no paparazzi snapping pictures at me hoping to have something good to sell. I'm just like any twenty-two-year-old bloke.

I walk inside my flat knowing Havi will be waiting for me. We don't live together but it's like if we do. When I'm in town she always stays at my place so we can spend as much time together as we can. For me those moments when it's only the two of us are the most precious ones. I treasure those memories as much as I treasure her.

When I close the door and look around, searching for her I find my lovely girlfriend in front of the piano I have in my living room, pressing keys at random. I smile at the sight, not taking one step closer for a few seconds, just to appreciate the view.

Her hair is shorter now and even curlier than before, she's wearing her black thighs and one of my jumpers. She loves my jumpers and is always stealing them but I don't mind, quite the opposite, I love seeing her in my clothes.

I can't stop smiling because she hasn't noticed I arrived so I walk slowly towards her, still smiling as she keeps playing with the piano keys.

Once I'm behind her I wrap my arms around her waist pressing my chin on her shoulder. As expected, Havi freaks out screaming her lungs out and jumping on the bench she was sitting on. I burst out laughing as I pull back, still watching how she freaks out. She turns to glare daggers at me but I can't stop laughing even when se folds her arms and tries to look scary. She's just cute.

"I'm home," I say still chuckling and Havi frowns.

"Yeah, I noticed," is her answer that makes me laugh one more time before I approach to grab her face in my hands and kiss her lips.

"Did you miss me?" I ask still cupping her face and looking into her hazel eyes. Little by little the frown disappears and a sweet smile comes to her lips.

"Yeah," she answers shyly. I love that he still gets shy around me. It makes me want to kiss her over and over again. "Welcome home."

I kiss her one more time because I just can't resist. I've been out for three weeks doing some promo in other countries in Europe so it's great to come back and have her waiting for me. Knowing she'll be home. It's just so great.

"What were you doing?" I ask and she looks down, embarrassed.

"Trying to remember the few things I knew about playing the piano. Turns out I remember nothing," she giggles and I can't help the smile to come to my lips.

"I can teach you, you know?" I tell her and her eyes sparkle at the same time a gorgeous smile comes to her lips.

"Could you?"

"Yeah, right now," I reply because seeing her this excited makes me feel excited, too.

"But aren't you tired?" she asks, concern written all over her face.

"Don't worry," I reply. "This is a great way for me to relax. I'd be my pleasure to teach you."

And with that I make her turn to face now the piano and instead of sitting next to her like any normal person would, I stay where I'm standing and practically hug her from behind, my chest pressed to her back and our cheeks touching one another. It's not the most comfortable position to teach how to play the piano but I really like it and I feel her giggle so it's even better.

"Okay, so this are the scales," I start taking her hand and guidon her through the notes for the scale with her right hands. "And this are the chords," I carry on taking her left hand an making her press the three keys to make one chord.

I start showing her more notes and chords, just to teach her how to move the hands and she give short affirmations to let me know she's getting all what I'm saying. She knew these things so I'm just refreshing her memory, I guess.

After a while I ask her, "what song do you wanna learn?"

Havi stops to think for a while and I know the moment she makes a decision because she leans on me a bit closer and smiles coyly.

"You and I," is her answer and I smile as well knowing how much she likes that song.

I teach her the intro of the song and we work for a while on that bit. I don't plan on teaching her the whole song now. After a few tries she manages to play that bit without mistakes and her excitement is the most adorable thing ever.

She's so happy she turns around and hugs me tightly, almost making me fall over her and the piano. I manage to keep my balance and still hug her back.

"I did it!" she celebrates pulling back, a huge grin on her lips.

"Congratulations!" I chirp and take her face in my hands to kiss her softy. "You did great. What an amazing student!"

She giggles at my compliment and I can't stop smiling at her.

"We can work on the rest of the song later," I propose and she nods. "Now come with me 'cos I've missed you like crazy and I just wanna be with you right now."

She smiles and stands up, wrapping her arms around my neck and holding on to me very tightly. "Just with you," she whispers in my ear. "Just you."

I nuzzle I her neck with a foolish grin on my lips. This is why everything is worth it, why I don't mind if we have to travel for moths away from home because I know she's here, waiting for me, and I know that when I come back home she'll hold me in her arms like this and make everything worth it with just a smile and a kiss. Nothing matters when it's the two of us. And that's why I'll always be grateful for having met Havi.