On My Way (2)

Mitch let out a sigh as he made his way back to his beloved car. The car looked ordinary but in reality, it was built like something out of a James Bond film. Instead of an Aston Martin, it was a Ford Mustang but it had all the same gadgets and tricks as one of Bond's Astons. The windows were bullet proof and the car could withstand the blast of a small land mine. Built in guns came out of the bonnet with the press of a button, he could also launch two heat seeking missiles and if he was in a tight spot, the drivers seat could eject him out of the car. It also had an AI system built in that allowed him to access records and other things, the name of the system was Jennifer.

When Mitch got back to his apartment he didn't need to pack as he always kept a bag fully packed in case he needed to make a quick escape. Another perk of his job. A small plane was waiting for him on a small airfield outside of New York and his car would be transported in the back of a large lorry (a truck for you Americans) as the drive from NYC to California was a long one.

The drive to the airfield took Mitch 30 minutes as the traffic was quite bad. When he got to the airfield, he was greeted with the sight of a sleek white plane, a black SUV and a black lorry. There was a ramp leading into the back of the lorry so Mitch drove his car over to it and gently eased it up the ramp into the back.

The driver of the lorry came into the back to help him to strap his car into the floor so that it wouldn't get damaged during its transportation

The driver of the lorry came into the back to help him to strap his car into the floor so that it wouldn't get damaged during its transportation. Once they had finished, the driver sent him a small nod before closing the doors in the back and going round to the front into the drivers seat. The lorry pulled out of the airfield and started to make its way to Beacon Hills.

Stan came out of the black SUV and was dressed in his usual attire of casual black trousers and a T-shirt with a bomber jacket on top

Stan came out of the black SUV and was dressed in his usual attire of casual black trousers and a T-shirt with a bomber jacket on top. He walked over to Mitch and handed him a file with the words TOP SECRET printed over the front in bright red ink.

"Everything you need for your mission is detailed in that file. I do not need to tell you the implications losing it will cause us, so guard that thing with your life. If need be, burn it to stop it from getting into the wrong hands." Stan instructed him. The two men shook hands and Mitch turned towards the airplane and started to walk towards it.

"Oh, and Mitch," Mitch turned around to look at Stan and raised an eyebrow. "Never let it get personal." Stan finished with a small fond smile on his face. Although he wouldn't dream about telling Mitch, he had gotten rather attached to him and would almost consider him to be a son-like figure. Their countless hours of training together and Mitch's success in the field, reminded Stan of what it was like when he was an agent and had a similar relationship with his mentor.

Mitch just shot Stan a smirk and sent him a lazy thumbs up at his statement. The little lesson Stan had taught him became a way of saying be careful, don't die and goodbye.

The plane wasn't anything incredibly special inside but it was perfect for what Mitch wanted. He settled into one of the chairs and poured himself a glass of Jack Daniels whiskey before opening up the case file and studying its contents, readying himself for the 4 hour flight.
(A/N I just googled how long it takes to fly from NYC to LA and it came up with 4 hours but if it's wrong please correct me!)

Scott's POV

It's been 10 years since I last saw Stiles. Our pack bond has weakened over time and was hanging on by a thread. Not a lot had happened in Beacon Hills since the ghost riders but a lot had happened in the non supernatural part of our lives. Ever since Stiles left Beacon Hills, nothing has been the same.

I regret my last words to him more than anything and the rest of the pack always gives me shit about how I treated him. In case you didn't know, I kicked Stiles out of the pack after I found out that he killed Donovan. Theo came to me and explained the truth about what happened and told all of us how sorry he was. After this, he proved to be one of my best pack members and became my second in command. We all trusted him more after he came clean to us and proved to me my power as a True Alpha.

I'm the only True Alpha in the world so my pack is one of the strongest, if no the strongest pack in all of the USA. Even though things have been strained in the pack, we still try and see each other as often as possible. Especially after Stiles died.

The Sheriff never forgave me for making Stiles leave, even after he became my Stepdad when he married my mum. Apparently, the Sheriff kept in contact with Stiles whilst he was at the FBI for 5 years after he left. Things went really downhill for him when Stiles told him he was going to Ibiza.

The Sheriff was at one of our pack meetings when he suddenly told Derek to turn up the news. Images of horror and blood occurring on a beach in Spain flickered across the screen and the Sheriff's face visibly paled. The news reporter was telling the camera man about the terrorist attack that had just happened and a list of names suddenly flashed up on the screen. We all looked at each other, confused as to why the Sheriff was so interested with the story. That was until we heard him muttering "Not Stiles, please, not Stiles" over and over again. Suddenly, we all crowded around the TV and waiting in growing anticipation for the letter S to come up on the list. The list of names with their last name beginning with S came and went but the name Stilinski never showed up. The Sheriff had tears running down his face but we all thought it was a good thing that Stiles' name wasn't on the list.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He turned to look at me and said "Katrina Harper was on that list. She was Stiles' girlfriend."

We all stood there in shock. Partly because we had no idea that Stiles had a girlfriend, and partly because she was now dead.

In the following months, the Sheriff and my dad (what with him being an FBI agent and trying to get back in my good books) worked tirelessly to try and find out if Stiles was dead or not. No word had been received from him and it had been announced that some of the bodies on the beach had been shot and mutilated so severely, that there was no way to identify them.

A year after we saw the news broadcast, we buried an empty coffin in Beacon Hills cemetery. It was marked:

Stiles Stilinski
Son and best friend
R.I.P

Every year, on the anniversary of the terrorist attack and his death, we would all meet by his grave and pay our respects to him. It just so happened that that was exactly 5 years ago today. We were all going to meet at the cemetery at 11 am. I got a call from my mum telling me that the Sheriff was going to be a little late as he had forgotten his phone at home and had to go back to get it. Little did I know, that shit was about to hit the fan, big time.

A/N
Can I just say that I am so proud for updating this story so quickly. I'm also really thankful that people are actually reading this so thank youuu

Please vote and comment!!