Stage 1 (14) - Part 1

Liam's phone pinged with a text from the Pack group chat.

Suck McCock: Emergency pack meeting at 7pm.

BansheeBitch: okayyyyy. Where tho?

Sour Wolfy: At the loft. Like it always is.

Golden Retriever: okay I'll be there.

Liam smirked at the names of the people in the group chat, they hadn't changed them since they'd left high school, even if they were kinda immature. A sense of nostalgia washed over Liam as he thought back to his high school days. Everything seemed to be easier then. Well, that was until he was bitten. Things started to spiral downwards after that, every time he started to get his life together, something would go wrong. The supernatural never let him take a minute to relax, a new threat coming to Beacon Hills seemingly every month. Now he had an idea as to why that was the case. If Scott McCall wasn't as good and innocent as he had led everyone to believe, what's to say he didn't rile up rival packs, making them come to Beacon Hills, just so that he would be needed.

Brushing the thought into the growing pile of worries he seemed to be collecting, Liam walked over to Derek's loft. Liam only lived a five minute walk from the loft so there really wasn't any point in driving the car there. The loft was already busy with the rest of the pack somehow managing to get there quicker than Liam. Maybe they were all already there when the text was sent out and they were feigning innocence by pretending not to be there? Whatever the reason, Liam didn't like it one bit.

The pack was all sat down on different chairs and sofas in a big circle, in the middle Derek and Scott were stood with their red eyes flashing towards the pack members, reminding them about who their Alphas were. Even though Scott was considered a true alpha, the main alpha, Derek still held an alpha status, albeit one slightly less than Scott. Scott cleared his throat once Liam had sat down, drawing all attention to himself. Liam shared a wary look with Peter, Isaac and Mason, they were all confused as to why an emergency pack meeting had been called but didn't want to draw any extra attention to themselves just in case it was discovered that they were in fact now working for Mitch and Stan.

"Now that everyone is here, I have some news to share with you." Started Scott. "I'm sure all of you have heard about the Demon, he has made quite a name for himself within supernatural and human circles. He is currently on the list of the FBI's most wanted criminals. Well, I'm here to tell you that this is all a lie."

Several sharp intakes of breath were heard across the room. However, Lydia did not look surprised at this information, in fact a small smile had made its way onto her face once Scott had made the shock announcement. This suggested to Liam that she already knew this and that perhaps even she, knew about Deucalion's and Scott's alliance. Liam would have to be careful about what he said in front of her, just in case his suspicions were true and she passed on any information to Scott.

"What?" Came Derek's voice, to say this shocked Liam would be an understatement. He had immediately assumed that Derek was in on Scott's plans, after all, he was joint second in charge with Theo. But he had turned to face Scott so quickly, his shoes squeaked on the laminate floor. An incredulous look was painted on his face as the words that had just come out of Scott's mouth registered in Derek's brain.

Liam's eyes darted around the room as he took in everyone's expressions. One thing he was definitely expecting to see, was the look of smugness and pride on Theo's face. Liam had always had an inkling that Theo was a two-faced bastard but had never been able to do anything since he would be going against his Alpha, Scott. Even though Liam had always believed Mitch's side of the story about Donovan, he had never been able to publicly voices his opinion due to the fear that he would be shunned from the pack and made an omega.

That was one of the worst things that could happen to a werewolf, becoming an omega without a pack was like being a fish out of water. It would most probably kill you. It made you an easy target for hunters and it was very difficult to find a new pack, mainly because no pack wanted to run the risk of allowing a weak omega in and suffering the potential consequences. Liam still remembered the time he came across the mutilated corpse of an omega in the Beacon Hills preserve, it had been infested by maggots and had already begun to decompose. It was the work of Monroe and her group of hunters. She had learnt the art of hemicorporectomy from Gerard. The corpse had been split into two with the help of a very sharp blade. Liam still got goose bumps whenever he thought back to the gruesome sight.

"SHUT UP!" Yelled Scott, his eyes flashing a dominating red. However much some of the members of the pack didn't want to, they still bowed their heads in submission.

"Let me explain. The Demon isn't actually like what the papers and media have led you to believe. He just wants to help the supernatural prosper and stop having to live in fear of being hunted." Scott continued once everyone had quietened down. Liam heard an involuntary scoff come from Peter, who was sat on the sofa in between Mason and Isaac.

"Right, of course the only way to achieve that is by blowing up schools and hospitals. Nothing says 'We aren't going to hurt you' like a pile of murdered children." Peter said dryly, his harsh sense of humour coming out to play.

Lydia turned to look at him with her eyes narrowed into menacing slits. "You would do well to remember that that is our Alpha. Don't talk to him like that." She seethed.

"Thank you, Lydia but I can handle this myself." Scott told her with a warning look. Lydia turned back around and sunk into herself, not wanting to anger her Alpha.

"I have agreed, on behalf of all of you and in the best interests of the Pack, to join the Demon in his pursuit of equality for all species." A stunned silence covered the room like a thick blanket before shit hit the fan. Peter shot up in his seat as he stared at Scott in shock.

"Look you two timing moronic pussy-looking motherfucking bastard son of a bitch, I hope you have fun with your devil worshipping but I am out of here. ¡Adiós polla!" Peter finished with a mock salute before turning and leaving the loft. A sudden twinge pulled deep inside Liam's stomach as his hand reacted on instinct and he placed it where it hurt the most.

"He cut off the Pack bond. H-He's an omega now." Derek said in disbelief, his eyes widening in realisation of just what his uncle had done.

A/N

I know it might be kinda annoying that I keep posting chapter that have two parts. I'm doing it this way cos when I asked in an earlier chapter, you guys told me that you would prefer shorter chapters that are more regular than longer more irregular chapter. If this has changed pls let me know!

Please vote and comment!!!