Stage 1 (16) - Part 3

Scott surveyed his pack as they all nodded meekly, agreeing to work for the Demon. Malia was stood behind him as he brushed their hands together, the sound of her heartbeat speeding up flicked a switch in Scott as his predatory smirk became more evident.

"I'll let you know about when we get our first task from the Demon but for now, this meeting is over." Scott said. Most of the pack, including Malia, decided that they were going to leave. They filed out in a group, an instinctual safety in numbers act. Liam walked up to his alpha with a false look of calm on his face.

"Hey Scott, I was just wondering if there was anything you wanted me to do for the Demon. I think what you've done is a great thing and will benefit us as a pack greatly." Liam said with false confidence. Despite the string of lies he was spewing, his heartbeat remained steady, something Mitch had taught him to control. Scott cocked his head to one side, listening for any blips or fluctuations in Liam's heartbeat, before deciding that Liam seemed to be telling the truth.

"Well out of all of the pack members, you had to be the last one that I would've thought to ask me this, I was expecting someone like Jackson. But I'm glad you have seen that I, as your Alpha, am correct in my decision to join ranks with the Demon." Scott answered, that damned smirk never leaving his face. It wasn't even a nice smirk like Mitch's. It was the kind where he ended up looking constipated and his face was just as crooked as his jaw and his face became all scrunched up.

"And since you asked so nicely, I'll let you in on something that the rest of the pack don't know yet. A large amount of the money that the Demon makes is from links with the Mafia and drug smuggling. In fact, there should be a cocaine shipment tomorrow at midnight." Scott added nonchalantly. It took all of Liam's self control not to fist pump the air as he made the breakthrough. Stan had told him the the Agency always thought that the Demon was involved in major drug smuggling operations. However, they could never get any evidence or even witness statement to link him to any drug busts.

"So what do you need me to do?" Liam asked, eager to prove himself to Mitch and help them move onto Stage Two of the plan.

"Really simple, I just need you to pick it up and drive it here from the docks. It's only a short drive and it will be at nighttime so you shouldn't get any trouble from the police. I'll send you the address to an abandoned warehouse on the edge of the preserve, and I'll meet you there once you've brought it in." Scott answered. Liam just nodded his head, not trusting his voice to convey his message across persuasively.

As soon as Scott had finished outlining the finer details of the plan, Liam rushed back over to Mitch's apartment. He hurriedly starting pressing the door bell as quickly as he could, even though it was 3 in the morning, this couldn't wait.

Eventually the door opened and Liam ran up the stairs, three at a time, and started hammering at Mitch's apartment door. He could make out the disgruntled groans from inside the apartment as Mitch shuffled over to the door and unlocked it.

"This had better be good Dunbar." Mitch threatened, opening the door wider for Liam to come in. Newt came out of the bedroom and stood next to Mitch, both men had their arms crossed over their chests in what was a very dominant pose.

"Why does it smell like sex in here?" Was all Liam managed to say. Mitch just raised an eyebrow as his lips quirked up at the sides whilst a pink hue spread across Newt's neck. Liam averted his gaze in embarrassment but immediately spun back around when he noticed the glinting sliver metal coming from a pair of handcuffs on the floor. If the redness on Newt's wrists were anything to go by, Mitch and Newt were most definitely into some kinky shit.

"Anyway..." Liam trailed off, "I just made a major breakthrough in the case." Now Liam had Mitch's and Newt's full attention on him, more so than it had been before.

"Scott just asked me to shift a shipment of cocaine for the Demon." Liam continued.

Mitch and Newt shared a look before almost identical Cheshire Cat grins spread out across their faces.

"Ok tell us everything you know." Newt said, eyes glinting in the artificial light.

Time skip brought to you by Stiles Stilinski's baseball bat

Mitch leant back in his seat as he stared down at the plan they had crafted over the last half an hour. Now all they had to do was get Stan in on what they had come up with. Newt glanced at Mitch with a look on his face that basically said there is no way in hell I'm gonna do that. Mitch let out a resigned sigh, wiping his hand down his face as he stood up, ready to face the wrath of a very angry and annoyed Stan.

A/N

I know this is slightly shorter than normal but fuck it.

Please vote and comment!!!