Old friend? (8)

(A/N the video on top doesn't really have anything to do with the fic I just really like the edit. It also kinda give you an idea of how Mitch acts.)

Mitch had been up all night looking through the case file for his mission, every possible lead he had found always lead to a dead end. Whoever he was dealing with knew how to cover their tracks. He let out a frustrated sigh and rubbed his tired eyes. The empty glass of bourbon sat on the coffee table in front of him, next to the half empty bottle. An ashtray was in the middle of the table among the paper work. 5 cigarette buds were visible among the ash and a sixth was hung from Mitch's parted lips. He was never one to smoke too much or drink a lot but the stress of the case and being back in Beacon Hills were beginning to take their toll.

The ringing of his phone from his back pocket cause him to frown slightly

The ringing of his phone from his back pocket cause him to frown slightly. It was his personal encrypted phone, given to him by the CIA. He wasn't expecting any calls so he was a bit confused as to why it was ringing. The cigarette hanging from his lips was nearly finished burning so he used his thumb and index finger to remove it from his mouth and put it out in the ashtray.

He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and was even more confused when he saw that it was Stan Hurley calling him. Stan wasn't the kind of man to 'just call' so immediately alarm bells began to ring in Mitch's head. Mitch and Stan had a complicated relationship because they acted almost cold and indifferent towards each other but, as soon as they were alone or in subtle ways, they were almost like father and son.

"Hello?" Mitch answered the phone after the 6th ring.

"Rapp, I'm being sent over to Beacon Hills in 2 days time to assist with your mission."

Mitch knew that this was important because A, Stan only called him by his last name if it was to do with a mission and B, Stan only joined him on missions if it was absolutely necessary. Stan knew that Mitch preferred to work alone and he tried his best to respect that.

"But why?" Mitch asked him, puzzled.

"This threat it beginning to get worse. We need to eliminate it as swiftly as possible. We can't have another Ghost."

Mitch rubbed a hand over his eyes and let out a low groan. "If that's what it takes then fine, I mean let's be honest here, even if I didn't want you to come it's not like I can say anything to stop you." He said with a chuckle. Mitch could imagine Stan rolling his eyes at the comment with a small fond smile on his lips.

"Ok well I'll be seeing you in 2 days time then. Don't let it get personal Mitch." Stan said before signing off and ending the call.

Mitch stood up and stretched out his tense muscles and making his way to the kitchen to make breakfast. Surprisingly, he was actually a pretty decent chef as he often had to cook for himself. He wasn't able to make anything fancy but his food was always filling and tasty. Mitch decided to just keep things simple, some eggs and bacon with toast. Unbeknownst to him, Malia was stood not far from his apartment block, she had followed the faint scent left behind by Peter, Isaac and Mason. Ever since Stiles had left to the FBI academy and then 'died' she had been a mess. Stiles was her anchor and after he left, any progress she had made with controlling her anger had disappeared with a click of her fingers. Scott hadn't tried to comfort her in any way, he was too busy thinking about himself, as always.

She was stood on the opposite side of the street, facing Mitch's house. The smell of crispy bacon and slightly burnt toast drifted through the open window and her highly sensitive nose picked it up, she closed her eyes in bliss at the heavenly scent. She heard the scraping of the curtain against the rail it was hung on and her eyes snapped open, Mitch's face glaring at her from the living room window. Shit. After rocking backwards and forwards on her heels for a moment, she decided that she had better knock on his door and explain herself.

Surprisingly, he let her in after one ring of the bell. She hurried up to his apartment and was met with an unsmiling Mitch stood in the open doorway.

"What do you want Malia?" He asked her, clearly annoyed.

"I-I-er-um..." Malia stuttered out, sudden nerves making her forget why she was there in the first place.

"Well hurry up and spit it out, I haven't got all day."

"I-um I wanted to say that I'm sorry about Scott kicking you out of the pack all those years ago and I wanted to ask if you're single and if you aren't that's totally fine and I respect that but if you're not then I would really like to catch up only if you want to of cou-" her awkward rambling was cut off by an amused chuckle from Mitch. A light pink blush dotted her cheeks as she looked down at her feet in embarrassment.

"Well I am single at the moment so yeahhh..." Mitch trailed off, seemingly trying to find the right words but coming up blank. An awkward silence ensued between the two before Mitch stepped aside and let Malia into the flat. Her eyes roamed the bare walls and her brows scrunched up in confusion when she noticed the lack of pictures and any real homey feel. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife as they stood next to each other in the living, not saying a word.

A battle was being fought inside Malia, her wolf/coyote wanted nothing more than to run up to Mitch and kiss him but the human side of her was telling her wolf that it was a very bad idea and would only bring her more pain. In the end though, her wolf won.

She took two strides towards Mitch and wrapped her arms around his neck and crashed the lips together. No response was received from Mitch for a couple of seconds before he unfroze and kissed back, Malia could feel the sides of his lips turned up into a smirk. Mitch's tongue dragged lightly along Malia's bottom lip, asking for entry, which she gladly gave. Their tongues explored each other's mouths and fought for dominance, which Mitch quickly took. They broke away from each other after a minute, both of them gasping for air. Their pupils were blown wide open, eyes darkened with lust.

"Fuck it." Were the only words Mitch spoke before grabbing Malia's hips and lifting her up. He carried her into his bedroom and lay her down onto the bed. The shirt he had been wearing was soon pulled over his head and discarded on the floor, he felt Malia's hungry eyes trail along his upper body, taking in his impressive physique.

"Like what you see." Mitch patronised with a smirk, Malia didn't even reply and just nodded. She was incredibly needy and would do anything just so that Mitch would fuck her. So he did.

A/N I don't write smut so imma let your dirty minds imagine what happens next.

Little did Malia know, she should have listened to the human inside of her. The part of Mitch that was still human felt no emotion other than anger. He used his good looks to get girls but he hadn't been in any kind of relationship for a long time; not since Katrina. Malia was going to be useful to him, she clearly still loved him and this would help Mitch in getting more help if needed. Scott was definitely up to something and Theo was no good, if he was fucking Malia, they would do something out of jealousy to get back at him for taking the woman they loved. And Mitch was going to make the most of using Malia because let's be honest here, it was a win-win situation.

A/N

Okay this is crazy, I was literally thanking you guys for 150 reads last chapter and now I'm thanking you for 220?? Like wtf happened! It honestly means so much to me.

Btw I'm not too keen on making Stalia endgame because I don't really think Mitch would be in a relationship. Idk though that's just me. If you guys have any opinions please tell me cos it's really helpful.

Please vote and comment!!