Suspicions (7)

Scott had stormed out of the loft fuming. How dare they leave his pack. He was the true alpha and now they were just weak little omegas who we going to get killed after their reckless decision. This wasn't how it was supposed to go, his pack were supposed to look up to him, to do as he said. Stiles' coming back was going to ruin everything. Scott had it all planned out. And Stiles coming back was something he didn't plan for. And Stiles had to go.

Back to Mitch

Mitch had made it back to his apartment after revealing himself to the pack. An amused smirk was paired with a wicked glint in his eyes as he thought back to their reactions. His stone cold heart warmed up a fraction of a degree when he heard Mason, Isaac and Peter leave the pack. Even though he hadn't necessarily been that close to them 10 years ago, he realised that they were good people in a bad place.

Mitch frowned when he thought back to how Scott had looked at him. It wasn't the kind of anger and betrayal that the rest of the pack had in their face, it was a look of complete and utter fury. It burned with such a ferocity that it was borderline on insanity. Stan had taught Mitch that he should always trust his instincts and, so far, they had never failed him and Mitch had a really bad feeling about Scott. He decided to keep a close eye on the werewolf and wait and see if he did anything even remotely suspicious.

The doorbell rang for the main front door into the apartment block and caused Mitch's head to snap upwards. He had positioned the couch to face the door to his apartment, at this point he did it instinctively as it was one of the lessons Stan taught him first. Always be prepared for attack. It had proven useful on more than one occasion when someone had tried to break the door down but weren't able to get far as they got a swift bullet between the eyes.

Mitch approached the intercom system hung by the front door and took a look at the footage from the CCTV camera that was positioned to face the main door. He could make out three figures crowded around the door.

"Hey Jennifer?" He called out, waiting for a response from his AI.

"How can I help you Sir" came a voice. The voice was of an English female and seemed to echo slightly around the room. (A/N I'm kinda basing Jennifer off of JARVIS)

"Can I get a closeup on the visual of the camera, and I want audio." The CCTV camera zoomed in on the faces and the sound of three hushed voices could be heard through the intercom.

"Are you sure this is where he lives?" Came the first voice.

"This is where the scent finished so it must be." Another voice replied.

Mitch cursed himself silently for using the short lasting scent repellent. It was only supposed to last 10 minutes and clearly had started to fade once he was in the woods. The two voices sounded like Mason and Peter but he couldn't see the third person's face. Mitch hesitated before pressing down on the button to speak to them.

"Yes?" To the three people at his door it sounded gravelly and distorted due to the poor quality speaker at their end. But they recognised the voice of 'Stiles' none the less.

"It's Peter, Isaac and Mason. Can you let us in? We just want to talk to you." Replied a voice that sounded like Peter. Mitch hesitated for a split second before opening the door for them, they seemed surprised that he let them in but walked through the door anyway. The clanging of their feet up the metal stairs told Mitch that they were nearly at his front door. He opened the door when he heard them reach it and was met with their slightly shocked expressions. None of them said anything but Mitch looked them up and down whilst they stood their awkwardly, an uncomfortable expression on their faces. Seeming to be happy with what he saw, Mitch stepped aside and let the trio into his apartment. The four of them just stood in his living room awkwardly before Mitch rolled his eyes and gestured towards the couch.

Going...home?  (TW/AA)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara