Stage 1 (15) - Part 2

Scott seemed to freeze up when Peter made his shock exit. "How dare he! Well you know what, it's his loss anyway. We don't need him, he needs us."

Liam rolled his eyes slightly at Scott's arrogant tone, a retort already forming itself in his head. 'Right of course, I forgot the part where you always phone him for help with any new supernatural threat. It's almost as if you are completely and utterly reliant on him.

Of course Liam wasn't a complete moron, he wasn't about to say what he was thinking out loud, he didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention to himself; Peter had drawn enough attention for the both of them.

"Anyway," Scott resumed "I'm going to assume that since you're all still here, you'll be happy to do a few small jobs on behalf of the Demon."

At these words, Isaac sent Liam a wary look, the beta looked thoroughly uncomfortable with the prospect of having to work for the Demon. But, who could blame him. The Demon had a reputation that even Monroe was scared of. And scaring the trigger-happy, shoot-first-ask-questions-later hunter, was a very hard thing to do.

"Hey Harlequin, you good?" Scott asked Malia. She gulped and looked down before her eyes flickered to Liam's, the look in her eyes was haunting. Her pupils were black pools of despair as they begged Liam to let her do this, however much she didn't want to. Her eyes connected to Scott's as they flashed blue and red respectively, a predatory smirk adorned Scott's face.

"I'm fine, Alpha." Malia responded submissively, ignoring the nickname he had made for her.

Flashback ⚠️TW- MENTIONS OF RAPE⚠️

Malia had just received a text from Scott telling her to meet him in the preserve. She had been getting weird vibes from him for a couple of months but thought that that was just his way of coping with his breakup with Kira. Scott had become very touchy feely, whether it was an arm around the waist, resting his head on her lap or sitting pressed up against her so that she could feel nearly every inch of him. Apparently Scott had sent out a text to everyone about an emergency pack meeting, Malia looked towards the car park outside the usual meeting place in the preserve but saw no cars there. The hairs on her back stood up but she decided to ignore her gut and carry on regardless. Maybe she was just really early.

As she neared the designated meeting place, the sound of only one heartbeat reached her ears. She furrowed her eyebrows, but again ignored her gut instinct, she was probably just really early and Scott was the only one there. When she reached the fallen down tree that had been fashioned into a bench, she saw Scott sat on it twiddling his thumbs.

"Hello Malia." Scott said, his eyes raking up her slim frame.

"H-Hey Scott." Malia cursed herself for stuttering, now was not a time to be showing weakness. A bird rustled about on the tree above them before spreading its wings and flying away. Scott came to stand next to Malia and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry about lying to get you here. I just really wanted to speak to you where no one can hear us." Scott said, his breath hitting her ear. Malia shifted uncomfortably under his scrutinising gaze but daren't say anything. Scott's fingertips dragged their way down her arm and stopped when they reached her wrist.

"Look Scott, I-I'm flattered, I really am, but I really need to get going to work." Malia stuttered, furious at herself for being so scared of him. Apparently she said the wrong thing. Scott grabbed both of her wrists in his larger hands and pinned her to the nearest tree. The front of her body was pressed into the tree, bark digging into her hard enough to break the skin.

"Tell me Malia, do you know what a harlequin is?" Scott growled into her ear. Malia shook her head 'no' as she trembled up against him.

"A harlequin's role is to serve. An audience, a master... y'know a harlequin is nothing without a master. And no one gives two fucks who they are beyond that."

Malia froze at his words, what her mind had been trying to push from the realms of possibility, suddenly became pushed to the forefront of her mind. It was really happening. Scott was going to do the unthinkable.

Scott's hand clutched her wrists together in an iron grip as she struggled, she could feel bruises forming where Scott's fingers were. A sudden sense of hopelessness washed over her as Scott pushed her dress up over her hips, fingers playing with her thong.

"I'm going to make you scream little harlequin. And no one will ever know." Scott purred menacingly in her ear as chocked sobs racked her body. Ever since Stiles had left, Malia had been spiralling downwards. He was her anchor and without him she was lost at sea. Malia's body stilled as she gave up, letting Scott do what he wanted.

Flash back over ⚠️TW over⚠️

Malia hated that name, 'harlequin', too many bad memories were attached to it. But she knew what she needed to do. Scott was a misogynistic asshole and that was going to be his downfall. If he underestimated what Malia could do, she would take full advantage of that. She knew that this was bigger than her, than Beacon Hills, if what she thought was proved to be right, this was going to shake America in a way that chilled her to the core. Nuclear bombs. An end to a country, to millions and millions of lives. She would do what she had to, because she was a badass were-coyote and she would be damned if her name didn't become legend in the history books. 

A/N

So I'm finally on Easter holidays so I have two weeks off school 🥳. I'm hoping to updated more often as I'll have more time but I'm not making any promises. I really hope you liked this chapter btw.

If any of you have been affected by what happened in this chapter, please remember that my messages are always open if you want to talk and you can visit The Survivor's Trust for more support.

Please vote and comment!!!