Chapter 4)

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

The door swung open and two stunning girls walked in, they both wore dark clothes and each a leather jacket, one had jet black hair and the other dark brown hair. "Oh brother, getting possessive as always, women aren't toys you hide under your bed when you feel like it" the girl with jet black hair said while walking over to us. "Cora, Gabriela what are you doing here?" Leo said in a stern voice. "Now is that the way to treat your little sisters? We just wanted to see you brother!" The dark haired girl said. "No I'm only kidding we need to talk" she said sternly facing Leo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fine" Leo huffed taking his hand away from my lower back. "Not yet, come on let me see her." Cora I'm guessing walked up to me smiling. "She's Gorgeous, no wonder you watched her all this time" Cora spoke in a happy voice. Wait what?! He watched me? Ew I thought to myself internally rolling my eyes.

"Uhh t-thanks" I said stuttering. "She's polite too! Maybe you can teach Leo some manners" Cora said looking up at Leo while hitting him on his chest. "I'm Cora and this is my sister Gabriela." "Elena." I spoke quietly not wanting to draw attention, that didn't quite work as everyone in the room was staring.

"Alright, introductions are over. What did you want to talk to me about" Leo spoke from behind me. I breathed out heavy near my neck sending shivers up and down my spine.

"Bro, your literally a mafia leader and you don't know what's happening. God." Cora said. Ok now I'm officially intrigued. "Just spit it out" Leo said with authority in his voice. "Ok calm big boy take your knickers out of it's twist." Gabriela said as I tried not to laugh, I snorted trying my best not to laugh but I just couldn't help it. "Aw that was cute." Gabriella said laughing with me.

"It's the ball dipshit, dads hosting it this year." Cora said Rolling her eyes at Leo. "Oh shit the ball" Leo repeated rubbing his head. "Ball as in the Cinderella shit?" I asked looking over at Cora and Gabriela to find them snickering at my comment. "Yes the Cinderella shit but minus the glass slippers" Gabriela said still laughing. "Your coming with me, dress nicely Tesoro." Leo whispered into my ear while breathing down my neck, giving me butterflies in my stomach. Fuck. I barely know him and he's doing this to me. Great.

"When is it?" I turned around to ask Leo as he examined my chest making me blush. What did I tell you, horny men. "Tomorrow" he said in a deep voice. "I-i don't have a dress or shoes or anything." I said worrying. A heads up would have been nice. "Don't worry I'll have everything sorted" Leo said while taking out his phone and calling someone.

"Marco viene a casa domani con almeno quindici abiti e paia di scarpe per vestire Cora, Gabriela e il mio fidanzato. Porta l'aiuto di cui hai bisogno per fare il trucco. Vieni alle nove di mattina. Leo said in Italian. I couldn't quite make out what he said but I'm guessing it's something to do with the ball so I didn't think it over.

"Marco is coming at 9:00 tomorrow morning to dress you three for the ball" Leo said speaking to us while he hung up the phone. "Alright, now we're stealing Elena. We wanna get to know her!" Gabriela said pulling me upstairs to a room I'm guessing is hers.

Walking through the door my eyes trailed across to the huge feature wall, it was a coal black brick wall. Her bed was centred in the middle while two doors stood either side. Each side had a small set of drawers and matching decorations. It had a bay window showing a stunning view of the pool outside, the colours were dark like most of the house yet it looks so modern and sleek.