Chapter 37)

Fun fact:

My iPad is fixed.

😌.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"Let's go baby" the driver grabs our suitcase, shoving it in the trunk. Leo opens the car door and I slip inside. He follows my actions closing the car door behind him and the car sets off driving to the safe house.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I rest my elbow on the side of the car, leaning my chin on my hand whilst I look out the half open window.

Bright green trees filling my eyesight. The fresh smell air meeting my nose. A clear road in front of us that we are driving on.

I'm totally lost at where we are going but it's to Leo's safe house so that all that matters.

The car turns to the side discarding the road and up a muddy path.

Into the woods?

We keep driving until a huge house comes into my view. The car stops, pulling into the driveway of the huge estate. I look out of the window at the sight.

Sleek glass covers the first and second floor of the house. No doubt bulletproof. Dark wood complemented with the glass. A large concrete ramp up to a garage door, steps going all the way to the door. Plants growing around the exterior of the house whilst ceiling lights make them glow. The trees surrounding the house make it blend in, you would never know that a house this beautiful would be in the middle of the woods.

"We're here sir" the driver says, stepping out of the car and opening the door for me and Leo to exit.

We both step out of the car, I close the door behind me as I watch Leo's driver take out out suitcases from the trunk.

Leo intertwines out fingers, holding my hand tight. We both stride up to the front door, our luggage not far behind us. Leo presses his thumb to a key pad near the door and unlocks when it scans his thumb.

A gasp escapes my lips when the door opens.

"Oh my god" I breathe out.

A light grey couch sits perfectly in the centre of the open plan room that is built down from the rest of the house. Pillows places neatly on top. Two coloured coffee table in the centre of the huge couch, decorated with books and plants. A large golden chandelier hangers above the table, dimly lighting the room.

Small steps to go up onto the wooden flooring into the dining room in the corner of the house. Glass stairs to the second floor. Dark covered walls, pictures hung on them. A wooden fireplace that builds up to the ceiling.

(AN: I'm bad at explaining)

I let go of Leo's hand and run up the stairs to explore more.

It's like a maze in here.

I walk down the huge landing into one of the bedrooms on my left.

Grey concrete floor covers the room. A king sized bed situated in the middle of the room overlooking the green woods outside. A small set of stairs in the corner that goes up to a closet. The dark themed room matching the entire aesthetic of the safe house.

Leo has good choice in houses.

"Do you like it baby?" His hands slide up to my waist, pulling me into his hard chest.

"Mhm yes" I lean my head back on Leo's chest. He wraps his arms around my torso, hugging me from behind.

"How about we start what you talked about today?" I turn around in his arms. I look up at him with innocent eyes.

Leo knows I'm far from the word innocent yet I play along anyway.

"Is that what you want hmm?" Leo's arms unwrap from around my waist. He moves his way around to me so he is facing me.

Yes.

"Is that what you want? Because I'm fine with a movie" I lie.

I am not fine with a movie. I would farther be thrown on that bed and fucked into a oblivion. Not watch a movie.

I'll help my self if I have to.

"I don't think I'm fucking fine with a movie" Leo's hand moves up to my neck. He wraps his hand around my throat, gripping it tightly.

Should I play with this more?

"You know what?" I place my hand on his arm, pulling his grip away from my neck.

"I think I'm fine with a movie. How about 365 days?"

~~~

By now we are both sat on the couch watching the film I chose for us.

Leo keeps shouting at the tv, something about 'that's not how a mafia works dipshit' and then proceeds to silk in silence.

Me on the other hand, I'm quite enjoying the movie.

That was a lie.

Worst fucking decision I ever made. Picking a movie over mind blowing sex. How stupid can I be.

I silently grumble under my breath and continue watching the movie.

"Just fucking shoot him!" Leo shouts at the screen. A man is talking in Italian about what the main character did and something something..

I'm not paying attention at this point.

The throbbing of my clit and my wetness seeping through my underwear is very distracting.

~~~

The man sits in a chair watching as the girl he just saved from falling of the boat sleeps.

Not long after she wakes up and gets in her knees..

"For fucks sake I'm not dealing with this anymore" Leo grabs the Tv remote, pressing the button to turn of the Tv.

The screen goes blank. My eyeshadows scrunch together.

"What's wrong?" All the girl, who's name I forgot, got on her knees.

Wait. Ohh.. Damn.

"Get up" Leo stands up from the couch and walks in front of me. His body towering over me.

I slowly stand up from the couch and wait for what he has to tell me.

"Now get on your fucking knees and do as I say"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yall I deadass just heard someone  crying and then say 'why did you have to kill him' out my bedroom window

Yall I deadass just heard someone crying and then say 'why did you have to kill him' out my bedroom window.

If I don't post in ages you will know why.