Chapter 40)

Fun fact:

Sex can relieve headaches.

*throws away paracetamol*

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

The faint dripping of water falls down onto my leg causing my eyes to open wide in alarm.

"Ah perfect timing. I was just about to wake you" A thick Russian voice calls out from the corner of the room.

I try to stand up, only to be pulled back down into a chair. My hands are tied behind the chair by tight ropes. I struggle against them, trying to squeeze my hands through the rope.

My wrists start to burn from how tight they are fastened, most likely leaving marks.

The man steps out into a small dim light. His face is sharp, light stubble on his face. Dirty blonde hair swept clean to the side, almost like he takes pride in how he looks.

A deep scar running across his cheek to his bottom lip.

"Your quite a prize you little suka" his hand wraps around my throat. His grip tightens trying to get a reaction out of me, but I don't budge. (Bitch)

"Let her go zane" a gruff voice called from the other side of the room. The man, zane, let's go of my throat and steps back into the corner so I can't see him anymore.

"Elena" he calls out. His feet stomping across the floor towards me. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you" his voice is deep, his accent stronger than zane.

"I wish I could say the same" I retort back.

"Oo your a sassy one aren't you?" He says, stepping towards me, under the light.

His grey hair pushed back neatly, dressed in a dark blue suit that is tight against his stomach. "You father says your a butch huh? You don't seem like one"

"Well you shouldn't believe everything thing my father says. As soon as he has what you've offered him he'll be back to the way he was before. Trust me" I pull against the ropes tying my arms back.

They still don't budge.

"What did you promise him then hmm?" I ask. The man in front of me takes a step back, easing his eyebrow to zain stood still in the corner.

He walks out of the room and slams the door behind him.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" the man turns to the side, holding his hand out to the now open door. My eyes move to the silhouette stood in front of me.

My father.

He stands before me, his hands also tied but in front of of him as zane pushes his body forwards to walk.

"How about we give you both some space to talk" the man whose name I still do not know, walks out closing the door behind him and leaving me with my father.

"Great" i mumble under my breath. My hands are still tied behind my back but my legs aren't tied to anything.

If only I could squeeze one hand out of the stupid ropes and I could try and escape somehow.