Chapter 24)

Fun fact:

The pulsations a woman feels during an orgasm is actually her uterus trying to gather sperm.

Wait- so it's not fanny flutters or ⭕️💢⭕️. *gasp* I've been lied to.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"We're going to the Maldives baby" I smile and peck her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait really?!" I squeal. I've always wanted to go to the Maldives.

I used to see pictures of the Maldives in old magazines I found when I was younger.

It was always my dream to go.

"Yup" he says popping the p. I squeal again, grabbing his face and kissing him all over.

I gasp thinking of what we can do there.

We can go paddle boarding and go snorkelling. We can go see the dolphins.

Ah this will be amazing. I can't wait!

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I hug his waist careful to mind his freshly stitched shoulder.

I pull back trying my best to hide the huge smile on my face.

He grabs my face smashing his lips on to mine. I moan at the sudden contact, he takes that to his advantage plunging his tongue into my mouth. He pulls away abs goes straight for my neck placing soft kisses up and down it. A moan escapes my lips from his touch on my neck.

He stops kissing my neck and slides off the counter. His hands land on my hips pulling me closer to him. Feeling his abs on my stomach he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and his hands on my thighs. He walks over to the bed, placing me on it.

"Do you want to continue" he asks standing above me, his bulge clearly showing.

"Mhm"

From my answer he wastes no time flipping me over onto my stomach and pulling of my sweatpants, my legs draped over the side of the bed. I pull of the shirt I was wearing, displaying my perfect set of white lace lingerie. "Did you wear this for me?" His tongue glides over his lips. I bite my lip, nodding.

"Can I take them off?"

"Yes" I say breathlessly. Without even a second glance he rips off the lace throwing it somewhere in the room. I gasp trying to contain all the feelings at once.

He drops to his knees, plunging his face between my legs. He grabs my legs placing them either side of him to give him a clear entrance. I instantly moan when he thrusts his tongue in and out of my pussy. He licks up my juices as the dripped down my thighs. He licks my folds until he finds my clit. My legs immediately squeeze around his head, I grab the bed sheets holding them like my life depended on it.

He slowly sucks on my clit making me breathlessly moan.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

And I like it.

He flips my body over again so I'm lying on my back and plunges his face back into my throbbing pussy. I grab a fist full of his hair with one hand and the other holding onto the crisp white sheets.