Chapter 32)

Fun fact:

You can orgasm in your sleep.

Wow-

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"Night my amore" (my love)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light sun peaks through the blinds of the window. I turn over to the opposite side of the pillow not wanting the sun in my eyes.

I wriggle around when I feel a movement behind me. I quickly turn my head around, squinting when the sun hits my eyes. I see Leo nuzzling his face into my neck.

I groan at my pounding head. I try and slide out from Leo's tight grip on me. I place a pillow where I am and wiggle out of his grip. I suck in a breath at the soreness between my legs but shake it off and continue walking.

I open the door to the bedroom and slowly walk downstairs to get a glass of water and some Advil. I reach up to the cupboard trying to get a glass. My fingers barley touch it.

Why does everything have to be so high up.

I jump up and grab the glass but it vilifies with a vase in the corner causing it to wobble around and fall onto the hard floor.

Wait why would there be a random vase in a cupboard?

The vase smashes straight into the floor and something falls out of it. My eyebrows scrunch together. I move the large piece of pot that covers the object.

A gun?

I shrug my shoulders and put it back into the cupboard. I pick up the larger bits of vase and put them on counter, hoping Leo won't be mad that I smashed a vase.

I grab the glass and fill it with water from the tap.

I bend down, opening the cupboard, my hand lands on the Advil box. I open it up and pop a pill into my mouth, taking a gulp of water and swallowing it.

I place the glass back down on the counter and walk to the bathroom downstairs.

I do my business, flushing the toilet and washing my hands. I grab the white towel, drying my hands and leave the bathroom.

I walk back into the kitchen and grab my book that I left on the couch. I hear a faint sound from behind me. I shrug it off thinking it was Leo.

I pick up the book of the couch and walk back to the kitchen.

"Damn no wonder boss wants her. Look at her man. That ass" I quickly spin around in panic, two men stand there both looking at me up and down. Masks in their faces, all black clothing.

"Shit" I whisper. One of the men point there gun at me aiming to shoot me.

I quickly run behind the counter causing him to shoot the glass of water I was going to drink 5 seconds ago. My heart starts to pound in my chest.

Fuck.

What do I do.

I reach my hand up onto the counter abs grab the smashed bits of vase. I hold it to my chest while my breathing becomes rapid.