Chapter 25)

Fun fact:

In several countries, some new brides place tiny bags or containers fillies with chicken's blood into the vagina before intercourse to prove the hymen was intact before marriage.

Yeah uhhh. No thank you.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

I can finally rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The golden sun peaked through the small aeroplane windows, lighting up the dark room.

I slowly open my eyes, blinking at the bright light, letting my eyes adjust to the light. I groan into the pillow feeling a soreness between my legs.

What even happened last night?

"Ugh" I grunt at the weight on my chest and my waist. My gaze moves down to a head of fluffy hair resting on my chest. I let out a small giggle, shaking my head.

Cute.

Blinking again, everything that happened last night came rushing to my head. I helped Leo and then stitched his wounds up then he told me we were going to the Maldives together for our honeymoon and then..

Holy shit.

We-

We had sex.

Great! Just great.

I slowly move his arm from around my waist placing in next to him. I wiggle underneath him trying to not wake him up. His arm reaches out for me but I quickly grab a pillow placing it beside him so he can grab it. A small smile plants itself on his face and he snuggles into the pillow.

He must think it is me.

Once my body was free from his grip I swung my legs over the bed and wrapped the sheets around my bare body. I wince when standing up from the soreness between my legs.

He goes hard. Ouch.

I stand up, nearly falling over. I hold onto the wall supporting my body. He really does go hard.

God I can't even walk.

With each step to the bathroom I wince, sucking the air through my teeth. Feeling pain in my lower area with every inch I hold my breath until I finally make it to the bathroom.

I sigh, locking the door behind me. Not that it matters now.

I place my hands either side of the sink and look in the mirror.

Gasping at the sight in front of me, I unwrap the sheets to take a better look, they drop down to my feet exposing my entire body.

My entire chest is covered in dark hickeys decorating my skin, a clear bruise on my neck from where his hand tightly gripped around my neck.

Oh. My. God.

I turn around seeing my ass glowing bright red and multiple bruises on my back as well.