Chapter 27)

Follow the Instagrams!

leo.x.hernandez
elena.x.hernandez

Fun fact:

A single human male produces enough sperm in two weeks to impregnate every fertile woman on the planet.

Boys don't get too cocky. Women still do all the baking.
(If boys actually read my story I will kms)
VeRy embArRaSsInG. 𓆧

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"We're going to a club. Now go take a shower and I'll pick out a dress." He lifts me off his lap steadying me on the hot stone floor. I nod my head and turn around to walk back to the room, I feel a smack on my bum shaking my head, smiling knowing exactly who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Elena is in the shower I sit on the bed, I open up my laptop I brought just in case something came up that the useless fucks can't handle.

You can't be too careful.

You only trust yourself in a world like I am in. Even your closest friends can turn their backs on you.

Don't trust anyone but yourself.

After emailing axel, asking if everything was going ok and the shipments were on time I closed it and shoved it under the bed.

I walk towards the closet and pick up a red ribbon tied box. I bought this for Elena just before we got on the plane in hopes of taking her on a date.

Clearly plans have took a turn and now we're going to a club filled with strippers and drunken men to gawk at my wife.

They can look all they want. They should just know that I'm the one fucking her every night instead of them.

I pull on the red ribbon undoing it and lifting the lid of the box a beautiful blue-grey dress lays folded in the box. I lift up the dress by small straps seeing the high slit in the dress that will show off her creamy legs.

I place the dress back in the box when I hear the water turn off. I put the lid back on and tie the ribbon around it to making it look like it was never touched. The door bathroom door opens and Elena walks out with a small white towel wrapped around her body.

Fuck.

God I'm so lucky.

"Is that the dress?" She asks her eyes trailing to the red box on the bed next to me. "I bought it before we came here I hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will" she smiles and walks to the closet, dropping the towel on the floor making me suck in a breath of air. She bends down to the small draw inside the closet and grabs a matching pair of red lace panties and bra.

Double fuck.

The panties fall out of her hand and fall to the bottom of the closet. Suddenly she's on her hands and knees bending down to pick them up giving me a clear view of her pussy.

She's fucking teasing me.

"Oopies" she stands up twirling the undergarments around her finger. "I didn't mean to drop them, they just..slipped" she pauses. Her wet naked body standing right in front of me.