Chapter 13)

^mood^

Fun fact:

Worlds largest pp is 10.2 inches long.

That's some rearranged guts-

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"Let's go shopping then" I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all walk downstairs hearing laughter and chattering, Lila and Leo's brother Luca are sat at the countertop talking with Gianna. "Elena" Lila runs up to me pulling me in a massive hug. "Hi" I laugh at her actions. It's not been that long since we've seen each other.

She pulls back with a huge smile plastered on her face, her pearly white teeth shining through. "I heard you were going shopping, I'm coming with" she says and turns back to Luca pecking him on the lips before whispering a small 'see you soon'.

There really cute together. I wish I could've had that before I got thrown into an arranged marriage.

A small sigh leaves my lips at the thought, we begin to the door ready to leave.

"wait" a deep voice behind us says stopping us from leaving. Leo strides up to me holding a card out for me. "comprati qualcosa di carino" he says putting the black card in my hand. "No, no I can't take this, it's your money" i pass him the card back wanting to buy my own things. (buy yourself something nice)

I don't want to use his money. I want to be dependent on myself, using my own money to buy things.

"sei il mio fidanzato, la mia futura moglie. ciò che è mio è tuo e ciò che è tuo è mio, quindi prendilo." He passes the card back and I reluctantly take it. "Grazie" I stand on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek, his stubble brushes against my cheek making me shiver lightly. (Your my fiancé, my future wife. What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine so take it) (thank you)

"Come on let's go" Cora whines behind me. Passing a slight smile to Leo we leave the estate. The fresh air consumes me as the sun shines down relaxing my body.

It feels like it's been ages since I've left the house. Any longer and I would have gone crazy.

We walk to one of the many cars parked up and climb inside. Resting my head on the side of the window I think about what I'm going to buy, maybe some more perfume would be nice.

~~~~

Time flies by and we're already at the mall. All walking in a line we gossip about useless drama that's happening in our lives.

We all know what the drama in my life is.

"So, where too first?" I ask the group. "Victoria's  secret. I'm in need of some perfume and lingerie, got tokeep Luca happy." Lila winks at us and smiles.

We finally find Victoria's secret and start to look around. I split up from the group to go to the perfume section of the store. I pick up a few bottles and begin spraying them on a tester. The smells began to make my head spin from the scents being mixed together so I pick the one I liked the most and leave the rest.