That Is what sisters are for

Angel

My life has been complicated especially being supernatural but I think the hardest thing for me was seeing my brother so broken by a girl that he loved she completely destroyed him and he make him in person I couldn't recognise any more but now se...

My life has been complicated especially being supernatural but I think the hardest thing for me was seeing my brother so broken by a girl that he loved she completely destroyed him and he make him in person I couldn't recognise any more but now seeing him at Hope give me, joy knowing that the brother that I loved more than anything is still in there and he just need an excuse to come back out.

Even though he's been grounded by mom and dad if that's what you can call it about having Hope in his bedroom it's still nice to see him care for her no way I have never seen before not even about the girl who broke his heart I have hope that my Brother continue on the path of mending his heart and I think he started with hope, she has gone through a very hard time finding out things about her family which is not easy, but she needs to understand that it's okay to let go and I think Zach is the best person to teacher that.

Life isn't perfect it's far from it but we have to hold on close to the people we love, there's always going to be situations where not happy about the decision is how family is made but it's time to move on and hope is such a naive little girl who has spent her entire life locked away from the World, so of course she's going to act out and be angry because the perfect family she thought she had wasn't all it was meant to be.

I guess that's the best thing about the Salvatore school is that nobody is perfect we are far from it for all trying to navigate our way through this complicated world and if we stand together we can do anything we are different for supernatural and that's not easy to handle but we will always be stoned together united as one because in the end family is eternity and that is never going to change.