Broken word

Elijah

Been back in Mystic Falls has been quite a challenge specially seeing Emily again she was my sister The girl I promised to protect Sue everything I abandoned and I don't know if I'll ever forgive myself truly for what happened.

Knowing the damage start my family has done especially to Emily has been heartbreaking to understand, Emily was this beautiful strong woman who fell in love with my brother and with our family she chose to see the good in others and in the end all we did was disappoint her.

Niklaus was on faithful and father the child with another woman Rebekah and I abandoned her to take care of the miracle baby we start would be our brothers redemption but the truth is our brother started to change long before hope was born and that was down to Emily.

What made it worse was I fell in love with Hayley I forgot all the pain and suffering she calls to the people and put her on a pedestal as an angel but that was wrong she should've took responsibility for the things that she's done I don't know if I can continue with our relationship too many things have been put into my head that I can't get rid of but that's something I need to fix personally.

But as of right now my job is to fix my relationship with Emily to show however I am sorry for the things that I have done, and hope deep down that she can forgive me , So that we may be able to rebuild the relationship that we once had.

I know it's going to be a challenge and it's not going to be a pleasant one but I'm willing to try anything to put the pieces back together