Family is eternity

3 POV

As the miss mystic pageant slowly ended the vibrance was family fun, but the best part is enjoying The love between the Scooby Doo family

They have been through so much together and their bond is so much bigger than loyalty. The pain that they went through to get where they are on a day was worth it because they are not family is eternity.

Their lives haven't been always perfect but except in the bad times because it got to them to where they are today. they have their own incredible families now, that they build because they love to each other.

And that doesn't mean that all the pain I suffered is all just washed the where it's still lives in them like a nightmare you can't forget, but when you see the smiles on your children's face I can't help make you feel better about the path you've been on because I like new to this incredible moment.

But nothing close behind was the Mikaelson Family looking very out of place. But what did they expect they left. Going off to New Orleans to build their lives did they really think the people they left behind wouldn't forget about them and move on.

I guess that was the painful truth they had been trying to avoid that they had been forgotten about. Life went on a mystic falls it wasn't always easy but it was perfect without them.

They had their own pain seeing the Scooby Doo family enjoying the moment with their family but the most affected was Rebekah, Elijah and klaus which now have to watch Emily from the sidelines which isn't easy for them.

Considering Rebekah saw her as a best friend sister, someone she loved and trusted most and in the end she lost that person because of her brother

Even Elijah has to watch in pain seeing Emily move on with her life he is happy she did truly he never would want her to stop living because of his family. but I guess he always thought that he would be the big brother in her life

and lastly but certainly at least klaus seeing the life that could've been his is more painful than he ever imagined it would be, seeing his smile was always his favourite thing in the world. But making her smile was also his favourite thing to do in this world but now that job got to Stefan

And the only people they can blame is themselves that is their punishment in this world, seeing Emily and her family happy after all the pain and misery that they cause them I guess their karma came back to them after all.

But what they didn't know

this wasn't the end of the story it was just the beginning of a new chapter in the next one is going to be one hell of a ride