My next target

Katherine

It's hard to believe the information I have is true it's shocking to say the least but quite interesting, it's going to truly shake up the world around not just the Salvatore family but my Mikaelson as well.

They all had a part to play in my life being ruined so now I'm gonna expose some of the biggest secrets the world has ever seen, the best part is they don't even know them, Their worlds are about to be rocked.

I'm so looking forward to seeing their faces when they find out some home truths it's going to be so much fun, if you're being honest it's not like there's just one secret there's a couple but I don't know who will be left standing after I said my piece but I guess that's the fun about it.

They had the right to judge me for the things that I was forced to do in a means to survive well I can't wait to knock some of them off the pedestals, but also to remind some of them if it wasn't for me they wouldn't be where they are.

A lot of them have crossed the line and by the time I'm done they're gonna have some explaining to do, and it won't be who you think.

I've lived a long time on this earth and one of the most important things I've learned is that The longer secrets stay hidden the more painful they are to accept.

And the secrets that I'm about to expose are not for the faint hearted, so it's time for the next part of my plan well the next target I think it's time for me and the beautiful Ophelia have a little chat