Chapter 49

It feels like hours before he finally drives Misha and Lucas home, it's really only an hour. Stiles is nervous for the pack meeting that's supposed to take place tonight. He knows that Peter, and Derek can feel it too, if the feelings of reassurance and calm flowing down the bond are any indication. He doesn't mean to push his emotions onto them, but he's so nervous that he can't help it, his wolf is pacing in his head, and sometimes he can feel his eyes flash. 

Thankfully, the eye flashing happens after he's dropped Lucas and Misha off. By the time he gets back to the loft, he's even more nervous he knows that it's not until later tonight, but he's still worried.  Worried about how it will go, and how the pack will react.

"I wouldn't worry too much, it's a good idea, and the pack needs to be able to rely on each other, not just you. The way Scott's pack worked, showed that that doesn't work." Peter says while opening the loft door for him. 

Stiles shakes his head, "I know it's a good idea, I just would prefer for there to be no maiming, and I have a strong feeling that there might be." Peter pats his back softly.

"It will be fine, Derek and I are here." Stiles nods, and before he can respond Peter continues. "If anyone tries to start any fights, we'll be there to break them up." Stiles feels a smile pull at his lips regardless of how hard he tries to contain it.

"I know, thank you. That actually helps, a lot." Stiles takes a deep breath and Peter grins.

__________________

Stiles ends up sandwiched between Peter and Derek watching TV, Derek is rubbing circles into Stiles' wrist making all the tension in his shoulders droop, and Peter is pressed to his other side, a steady presence that offers reassurance. Stiles smiles, he's a lot more relaxed now, and closes his eyes enjoying the feeling. 

Stiles can feel one of the pack bonds twitching, and reaches out slowly, he can feel Liam and Isaac's newly attached pack bonds. Isaac's pack bond is twitching, Stiles reaches closer to try to get a read on his emotions, it's a twitch of nerves. Something's making Isaac nervous, Stiles opens his eyes, and pulls his phone out.

'Hey Isaac, you doing okay?' Stiles texts, within a minute Isaac responds.

'Yeah, I just felt your anxiety and it made me worried.' Stiles frowns.

'Sorry about that, just a little nervous about the pack meeting. I'll try to keep my emotions to myself.' 

'It's fine, I just wasn't sure what was going on, and I know you took Lucas, and Misha to meet the other pack. I just wasn't sure if something bad happened there, or not. I texted Derek a little while ago, and he said you were fine.'

'Well I'm glad you texted him. Sorry again.' 

'It's all good, glad you texted though. I feel calmer now.'

'That's good, next time I'll text you.'

'Thanks.'

Stiles puts his phone down nudges Derek with his shoulder, Derek turns to look at him.

"Thanks for letting Isaac know everything was okay." Stiles says softly, and Derek smiles.

"He was worried, so I let him know everything was okay, no biggie." Stiles giggles, and Derek squeezes his wrist softly.

______________________

Stiles asks Erica and Boyd to come a bit earlier than the others, he wants to make sure they're both comfortable with the plan of talking with Alison. If they aren't Stiles will ask them if there's anyone else they want to talk to, or if they just want to be support for the others until they're ready to talk to Alison.

Now that Stiles thinks about it, he should probably be asking them all this, he'll give them the option, and hopefully they'll take it. Speaking of, he knows that Erica and Boyd need to talk to Alison, that Peter and Scott need to hash some things out, but other than that he's not too sure where any other mistrust is. 

Derek might want to talk with both Peter, Alison, and maybe even Scott. Scott forcing Derek to bite Gerard was something that feels like crossing the line. His wolf growls a little, and Stiles takes that as confirmation. He'll have to ask Derek about it.

Stiles doesn't think that everyone talking through their issues with each other once will solve anything, and that means it will probably take a couple pack meetings to get all this sorted. The fact that someone people have to talk to more than one person means it will last even longer, Stiles will have to break it up, have some meetings where they just hang out and bond. Time to relax, and try to overcome issues, and then another meeting to talk about the issues.

Stiles' train of thought is interrupting by the door opening, Stiles' gaze flicks to the door to see Erica and Boyd walk through. Stiles smiles at them, and gets up off the couch to greet them.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Stiles grins, Erica grins back, with a hint of fang. Boyd nods in greeting.

"Hey Batman, all's good." Erica responds, Stiles' grin softens. 

"Same." Boyd says, and Stiles motions for them to come further into the loft.

"Glad to hear it, take a seat." Stiles gestures to the couch in front of the coffee table, and the two sit, side by side. 

"Any reason you asked us to come early Batman?" Erica inquires, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder, Stiles hides a smile at the action. 

"Yes actually, I just wanted to ask you guys something." The wolves exchange a look, but both nod. "Okay, so for this pack meeting, I thought we'd try something different the way Scott had things wasn't working, and I think most of that is because there was a lot of mistrust." Erica frowns at that, but doesn't interrupt.

"So, I figured for this pack meeting we could all talk with people that we mistrust, that have hurt us, etcetera. I just wanted to make sure you both would be comfortable talking to Alison about the kidnapping, and how it affected both of you. It's okay if you don't want to talk to her now, but I hope that at some point you'll be able to, I think it's super important. I want us all to be there for each other, and have each others backs. To trust each other." Stiles darts his eyes away from the pair and licks his lips nervously. 

"It's up to us though right?" Boyd asks, shifting uncomfortably, Stiles glances up.

"Of course, that's why I wanted to talk to you about it first. You don't have to tell her details, just let her know how you feel about her, and what you'd like her to do to gain your trust back." Stiles answers easily. Erica looks thoughtful, and Body shifts again.

"I think I'd like to, no matter how nerve wrecking it sounds. I can call backsies right?" Erica questions softly, and Stiles sits on the edge of the coffee table in front of them.

"Of course, backsies are completely allowed. Also, just remember we're in a safe environment, and you won't be by yourself, I'll be making rounds and intervening if I need to, making sure everyone is respecting the others feelings." Stiles smiles at them both. "You can always do it another time." 

"I think I'll do it." Erica says, and Boyd nods.

"I think it's a good idea." Boyd agrees, offering a little smile. 

Stiles smiles softly at both of them, and grabs both of their wrists, squeezing reassuringly.

"It'll be okay." Stiles reassures, and Stiles takes a deep breath glad that this went over so well.