Chapter 55

Alison leaves after that, a part of Stiles is glad, another parts hopes she comes back so he can tear her throat out. God, when did he start having such violent thoughts, he thinks it's mostly because of his wolf. Regardless, Stiles is rather fond of his wolf, they agree on a lot of things, they're both really protective of the people they care about.

Besides it's totally normal to think about maiming someone every once in awhile. Stiles looks around the loft, and sighs.

"Alright guys, why don't you all go home and rest up. We can continue doing this sometime next week, or in the next couple days." Stiles suggests, and it is a suggestion, if they feel like staying Stiles doesn't really care.

Boyd shoots a look between him and Erica, and Stiles walks over and pats his shoulder.

"You two can stay here if you want." Stiles says, and glances at Erica's still form on the couch, Boyd relaxes under his hand.

"Thank you, I was just about to ask if we could." Boyd laughs, and Stiles smiles at him softly. He may also have a soft spot for Boyd, not that Stiles would ever admit it to him.

"You can move her to the bedroom down the hall if you want." Stiles offers, pointing in the direction of the bedroom, and Boyd nods. Boyd picks Erica up and heads in the direction of the bedroom.

Stiles' wolf lets out a quiet rumble, and Stiles turns right before Scott can put a hand on his shoulder. Scott looks startled at seeing him turn so quickly, Stiles' wolf rumbles again and Stiles has a feeling he isn't going to like this conversation.

"Hey bro, I just wanted to talk with you for a minute." Scott starts, Stiles nods and waits for Scott to continue. "Could we maybe do this privately?" Scott questions, and Stiles sighs.

"I guess, yeah." Stiles leads the way into the kitchen, which gives them a little bit of privacy. "What's up man?" Scott frowns, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. 

"I just wanted to ask, saying you were going to kill Alison, was that a bluff? It was right?" Scott looks concerned, and Stiles sighs again, trying to ignore how displeased his wolf is with that question. 

"It wasn't a bluff." Stiles answers simply, watching Scott's reaction. His eyes widen, and then he scowls at Stiles.

"Stiles you can't just kill people, it's wrong." Scott exclaims, Stiles just stares at him. "You would've killed her, for what, just because she fought with Erica." Stiles gaps at Scott for a second before rage floods his veins.

"Fought? Did what happened seem like it was reciprocated to you?! Alison attacked Erica, attacked Scott. I don't care that you still in love with her or whatever, there's no excuse for what she did. Any other Alpha would've killed her on the spot for attacking another pack mate like that, I warned all of you before we started this. Harming another packmate isn't acceptable." Stiles doesn't know what the hell is wrong with Scott, but he immediately jumps to defensive mode. 

"Erica was provoking her, bad mouthing her family, Alison didn't handle it well obviously, but are you telling me that you wouldn't do the same thing if someone bad mouthed your Dad?" Scott responds, and Stiles shakes his head. 

"The difference is, if I ever did make it physical with another person, I wouldn't use their greatest weakness against them, something that could kill them if there wasn't an antidote around. That knife was coated with wolfsbane, if they hadn't busted their asses to get the wolfsbane from Alison, she could've killed Erica. Killed, Scott, you're so worried about me killing someone, but maybe you should be worried about your little girlfriend." Stiles rants, getting louder as he goes. 

"Plus, the reason Erica provoked Alison as you put it, was because she wouldn't take responsibility for her actions. It wasn't just Erica and Boyd in that basement Scott, but you had your dick so far up her ass you didn't know that her grandfather beat me did you? You didn't know that I watched him torture Erica and Boyd, and that I couldn't do anything." Stiles growls and Scott freezes.

"Wait, what? Why didn't you tell me?" Scott looks confused and Stiles stares at him incredulously.

"It's not like I hid it Scott, you never noticed how I limped around for like a week after I disappeared, or how many bruises were all over my chest and stomach during lacrosse, or how I winced whenever I moved a certain way?"  Stiles asks softly, and Scott frowns.

"You never said anything." Scott retorts, Stiles quirks a dry smile.

"You never asked." Stiles sighs, and shakes his head. "Whatever, the point is even if Erica provoked Alison, she didn't need to attack her like that. If she thought she was going to, she could've taken a break and then come back it when they were all calmer." Scott stares at him, Stiles can hear Derek and Peter in the other room, he focuses on their heartbeats and calms down a little bit.

"Maybe you're right, but killing her over it?" Scott responds after a minute.

"Did you miss the part where I said she could've killed Erica?" Stiles states calmly. 

"But she didn't!" Scott shouts, and runs a hand through his hair with a sigh.

"And I didn't kill Alison, so I don't see why we're having this conversation." Stiles scoffs, Scott stares at him.

"You said you'd kill her if she hurt anyone in the pack again, that means you will." Scott states, staring at Stiles like he's crazy.

"So, she'll have to make sure she doesn't hurt the pack then." Stiles states blankly, Scott stares at him.

"You aren't serious." Stiles cocks his head to the side, and raises an eyebrow.

"Scott, if you don't like the way I run things with my pack, then you can leave." Stiles doesn't miss the look of hurt that crosses Scott's face, but he's tired of arguing about this. "I could set a meeting with Satomi if you want, fair warning though, she'll run her pack the same way, but she won't have any mercy for people who hurt her packmates." Stiles explains, and Scott frowns.

"You'd kick me out of your pack." Scott's eyes are filled with unshed tears.

"No, but if you have a problem with the way I run things, then maybe it's better if you met with Satomi and see your options." Stiles responds without blinking at Scott's hurt expression.

Stiles won't be catering to Scott, not now or ever. Stiles is done, he just wants to make sure Erica is okay and then go to bed. If Scott really has a problem with all of this, he can find another Alpha, Stiles wouldn't kick him out unless he attacked another packmate, but he won't have Scott second guessing him, or trying to tell him to do things differently.

Stiles is doing what's best for his pack, if Scott doesn't want to be apart of that, that's not Stiles' problem.