VIII. UNLEASHED - The NEVER-NEVERMIND Land

Here we go…remember

“My tale for a day makes you crazy all the way!” harharhar

Toink!

Yeouch!

Enjoy! (>v^)//

---------

VIII. UNLEASHED – The NEVER-NEVERMIND Land

Narrator: My Deeeeeeeeeear, how are you…are you still there…if so let us continue. The prince together with his fairy and the carket who decided to be a carpet forever went south east and on board of a ship to Kingdom Jokjok Ereyser Pambura Yekinilus  Nikoyoko or KINGDOM JEPYN. But prince Cybric had a little problem. He had a sinusitis. He can’t smell properly.

The ship’s captain was Captain Crocodilus Horsylus Orangutangeyus Kangarus Elepantus or Capt. CHOKE. He looked like a pirate. Then someone attacked them.

Sailors: Captain…captain…TERPAN PAN the flying pirate is attackiiiiiiiiiing!

Captain Choke: Prepare our canon!

Sailors: Sir…Yes…Sir! (preparing the canons)

Capt. Choke: Ready…FIRE!

Narrator: After an hour of fighting Terpan Pan captured the prince, the fairy, and the carket and became his hostages. How did that happen? He had a pixie named Stinky Belbel. She used her magic stink to make them dizzy because of the yucky smell.

                    Terpan Pan brought them to his lair called the Never-nevermind Land, the land of nothingness and disasterness full of laundry to be washed.

                    He kidnapped people to work for him in cleaning his land.

Prince Cybric: Hey, Godfather…let us escape. (whispering)

Godfather: (crying) we can’t…that pixie used her magic stink…I can’t concentrate with this stinkiness…sniff…sniff

Narrator: The prince was hopeless…then he remembered the carket.

Prince Cybric: (whispering) Carpie…Carpie…let’s get out of here fast!

Carpie: Br…brrrr…brrrrrrr…brr…br…brr…brrrrrrr…brrrr…brrr…brr…brrrr…brrrrrr… (crying)

[Translation: I can’t because if I do someone will cut me into pieces.]

Narrator: The prince was really hopeless while cleaning a seemingly dumpsite land. Then a beautiful dame came out. Her name was Windang. The prince’s heart pounded very fast.

Prince Cybric: It must be looooove!

Godfather: You must be crazy!

Carpie: (agreeing) Brrr…brrr

Prince Cybric: What…can’t you see…she is a beauty!

Godfather: She’s also, stinky!

Carpie: Brrr…brrr…brrrr…br…brrrrrrrr…[Translation: She’s not even  a princess.]

Narrator: Then Windang saw the prince and fall in love to him. They planned to get married.

                    Then they supposed to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiived happily ever after. But before the wedding, Godfather and Carpie made a plan. They put a super highly ultra perfume on Prince Cybric. The result, Windang smell it and got irritated and kicked them away.

Mission accomplished.

Windang: Never come back agaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!

Prince Cybric: (his sense of smell went back) gross…you two are stinky…

Godfather: You should thank us…if we allow you to marry that smelly girly you would have a happy stinky lifey ever after. (offended)

Carpie: (angry) Brrrrrrrrr…

Prince Cybric: Yeah…whatever…but first wash yourselves…

Narrator: And so after that smelly adventure they went to their destination.

Oh, yeah the prince only had fifty days left.

Prince Cybric: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?

------