XIV. UNLEASHED - The Almost Happy Ending (because there's another ending)

XIV. UNLEASHED - The Almost Happy Ending (because there’s another ending)

Narrator: The prince crowned to be the new king even if he hadn’t found his perfect princess because he was able to prove his capacity as a good king.

                    Carpie married Drankey Sleepy Horsey and soon having a baby I wonder what kind of a baby it will turn out. Then, a princess named Belletiful our prince’s childhood friend came. He realized that she was the most beautiful and trustworthy princess over the land.

                    The prince proposed to her and they’re getting married.

Prince Cybric: You know what Godfather, I’d learn from our journey…that love isn’t something to look for…it is just around…we just have to open our eyes and heart… (Smiling looking at the blue sky)

Godfather: Then you regret that I became your fairy? (lonely)

Prince Cybric: Hahaha! Even though you made my life a lot of misery…I will never regret it…you saw the worst of me…and having you to know and accept my weakness is a precious friend for me. (warm smile)

Godfather: (contented smile) Thank you my prince…my friend…(slowly vanishing)

Prince Cybric: (shocked) Wha-What’s happening to you?!!

Godfather: My service is of no use now…I’ll go…but for the last time…I’ll grant you, your happiness through the rest of your days. (he completely vanished)

Prince Cybric: (lonely and murmuring) My last wish supposed to be you to stay here…

Narrator: Godfather returned to Fairyland and met his aunt The Mountain Witch.

Mountain Witch: My nephew did you succeed?

Godfather: No and Yes

Narrator: the mountain witch was puzzled.

Godfather: No because I wasn’t able to exchange soul to him and Yes, I got my very first friend. (smile)

Mountain Witch: (smile) You are a decent fairy my nephew, and for that…I’ll grant your future self to be human as you had wish before…

Narrator: Hearing that Godfather smiled with full happiness.

So, they lived happily ever after…

….

………….

……………………………..

Prrrrrrrrtttt!

But wait…what happen after the fairytale period? Will the mountain witch grant came true? Hmmm…find out on the last chapter, where parody of future happens. \\(^o^)//