XV. UNLEASHED - The Happy Ever After Spiel Gangster Ver. (A parody)

(NOTE: It isn’t yaoi…just a parody please read the whole line to understand the story (^o^)?)

XV. UNLEASHED - The Happy Ever After Spiel Gangster Ver. (A parody)

Narrator: This is what happens after the fairytale period.

Time roooooooooooooolled and stopped in…

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Year 60 BC

Narrator: Emperor Cybriclius Cheatsar was chased by his traitor’s men leaded by his supposed to be loyal friend named Godfatherutus.

Godfatherutus trapped the emperor and…WHIP!

Emperor Cybriclius Cheatsar: (swiveled) Ah…w-where am I?

Godfatherutus: in my grasp…(grin)

Emperor Cybriclius Cheatsar: Aaaaaaaack!!!!

Time roooooooooooooolled and stopped in

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Year 401 A.D

Narrator: The king had a nightmare…

King Cybricthur: Whew,…it was just a dream.

Narrator: He turned his gazed at his sleeping queen under the large soft bedcover. King Cybric smiled.

King Cybricthur: My beautiful Jejenever (he lean and kiss her but…)

Narrator: The one lying on their bed was Sir Godfathercelot.

King Cybricthur: What the…(he yelled) What are you doing here…you suppose to entice my lovely wife, right?

Sir Godfathercelot: No,…I was here to entice you…^-^

Narrator: Godfathercelot tried to kiss him. King Cybricthur fainted. (Aaaaaaaaaaah!)

Time roooooooooooooolled and stopped in

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Year 1700 A.D

Emperor Cybricleon Bornapart: Let us invade Russia…men I do believe that we can win it all the waaaaay!

Narrator: The emperor move on to his plan and went to Winterboo. They failed and the emperor was captured.

Emperor Cybricleon Bornapart: (angry when he saw his trusted general) I can’t believe this…you betray me Gen. Godfatherapp…I did trust you!

Gen. Godfatherapp: I know that is why I came here…

Narrator: He leaned over to…

Emperor Cybricleon Bornapart: Ack…what are you doooooing!!!!!

Time roooooooooooooolled and stopped in…

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Present…

Cybric: (panting) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH…

Narrator: Cybric Puppychino woke up sweating heavily.

Cybric: It was JUST a dream! …Thank goodness, it was a dream!

Narrator: He fixed himself and went to the Mafia headquarters to talk to his ailing father named Al Puppychino.

His father instructed and gave him the full key to handle their underground business. To celebrate, Al Puppychino danced like a robot doing an Egyptian dance together with their men entitled ‘chinko…chinko dance a loko…soon…soon gone a turbo…’ (Don’t ask the meaning of it because it was a secret dance done by the member of Mafia group of Puppychino Gang. Oh, and if it did had a real meaning please do tell me.)

Sonny Ala Panchinko XIV: We are here leader (kissing Al Puppychino on his cheek)…Here’s my son Godfather Ala Panchinko the XV.

Cybric Puppychino: Waaaaah you! (pointing to Godfather)

Godfather Ala Panchinko XV: That’s not nice my spoiled soon-to-be boss (kissing Cybric’s ring)

Cybric: Aaaack…stay away from ME!!!!!

Al Puppychino: Son he will be your right hand man…so be nice…

Cybric: What…can I have a choice?

Narrator: Everyone was glaring at him.

Cybric: Okay, I get it…sigh

Narrator: Then Cybric saw the sister of Godfather and had an instant crush on her; sensing this, Godfather turn into the overprotective-brother mode.

Godfather: Oi, you had no right to look at my sister just like that! (pointing a gun)

Cybric: Argh…I’m not! (lying)

Narrator: …and so they had one lively day…meaning banging around (^.^)?

Al Puppychino and Sonny Ala Panchinko XIV: (tears of joy) Aaaahhhh…finally we can rest in peace knowing that they can have each other…

Narrator: Started in a fairytale, ended being a gangster. So, they lived happily *killing one another ever after.

The End

Narrator: *Killing was their term for friendship and their guns…water gun…(^o^)

Cybric Puppychino and Godfather XV: DID NOT! (punching thenarrator!)

Narrator: Owowowoooouch…

Note: Noone is hurt on this story aside from me…(Narrator) ‘tears’ (TT_TT)

Mistress Drankey Sleepy Horsey Cappuccino: Daaaaaaaarling! (angry)

Narrator: Honey, I’m coming! Oh, yeah I am Carpie Cappuccino.

(Extra) Mountain Witch a.k.a Lucila Puppychino (Cybric’s stepmom): Hmmm…I did succeed after all…(^.^)

*Friendship Begins

My little children out there please always remember

Friendship may started in unpleasant situation

Always puts you in danger more like a poison

Friendship in disguise you may thought

But soon you’ll find out, it’s a friend in truth

Friendship begins when you open your heart

Not in the mind who always says, “Shut it never start!”

Friendship begins when you love truly.

It surpasses a lover’s vow or epitome!

~THE END~

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Whoooooooohoooooooooooooo....its finish!!!!!!!! \\(^0^)//