II. UNLEASHED - The Shoe

I am trying to be a story teller but i always failed to do such...hmmmmmmmm

I love fairytales hahaha...

----------------------

II. UNLEASHED – The Shoe

Narrator: The prince and his fairy godfather agreed that Godfather would help him to find his perfect maiden to marry with before one hundred days is over. That time was very crucial to the prince because he will lose his inheritance as the next in line king if he could not marry within three months and ten days before the coronation day, a condition given by the cathedral Head. Why? Prince Cybric wasn’t a legitimate son.

The state and the cathedral forbade any individual who came from illegitimate birth to take control on a very critical position in the regency. The pope, who can never revert the law. Is in favor on the prince side and so decided that kind of a condition thinking that the prince could easily find a royal blood princess to justify his position. The king’s relative wanted the position so bad that they did everything to hinder the princess to like the prince.

Prince Cybric riding a white horse and Godfather floating in the air decided to go at Owowkay Sungoaway Terablu Reporestasyon Ecklibu Legawin Iwanku Anubapakemo in short kingdom of OSTRELIA.

[Setting: From Mountainous part to the next neighbor kingdom Ostrelia. A beautiful country that surrounded by yellow flowers.]

Prince Cybric: (halting the horse) huff…huff…Godfather…huff…are we there yet?

Godfather: (looking at his small round mirror and combing his hair) hmm…nope…(after answering he concentrated at his face) ah…you are so gorgeous Godicus Fentadus Anonimus Thelicious Henriculus Eranitus Ridiculus. (Then smiling showing his white teeth with blinding spark effect.)

Narrator: Prince Cybric got irritated and smacked godfather at his nape. Godfather cried like a baby.

After another three hours of traveling, the white horse wanted a drink. Prince Cybric and Godfather stopped on a riverbank.

Prince Cybric: (smiling) Here you go buddy, drink as much as you like.

Narrator: The horse neigh as a sign of happiness and thanking his master.

On the way to the castle of King Awardes Humaneating Riverantes Harharhar Idontknow or KING AHRHI, Prince Cybric saw a pair of crystal shoes on the road. He picked it up and went to their way.

In the palace, Prince Cybric and Godfather introduced themselves to the king. King Ahrhi welcomed them together with his only daughter Princess Whandhang Ichibichi Tinitaynyweeny Choush Idontknow in short WITCHI.

King Ahrhi: (shaking the hands of Prince Cybric up and down while hugging to the point of choking the fairy godfather) Welcome, welcome our dashing prince and your ever-reliable sidekick!

Prince Cybric: Thank you for the warm welcome…and his not my…(interrupted)

Godfather: (irritated) Excuse me, your highness, but I was not his SIDEKICK! I am a wishing grantor! Don’t ever FORGET that…or…

King Ahrhi: (sweating and gulping) Ah…eh…I’m s-sorry fairy godfather…

Princess Witchi: (Ahem) Father, would you not introduce your own daughter to these lovely visitors?

King Ahrhi: Ah, I’m sorry daughter, Prince this is my only daughter Princess Witchi.

Narrator: The princess blush it was understood that she like the prince. Meanwhile the two gallant men were in a beautiful guest room.