XIII. UNLEASHED - The War in Ejyp

Narrator: Now, now patience my little dear our story will soon come to an end but before that let us find what happen next.

                      The prince received a letter from his kingdom through the use of BIRDEX. After reading it he was bothered.

Godfather: What is wrong my prince?

Prince Cybric: (upset) We need to go back…my kingdom is under anarchy…

Godfather: Anarchy?

Prince Cybric: My cousin made a connivance with the state secretary of affairs and threatening the bishop to crown him as king or he’ll kill those who object.

Godfather: Then we shall be. (Forming a hallow path)

Narrator: The prince, fairy, carpet, and drankey entered in the hallow path and after a second they reached the kingdom of Ejyp.

                      Godfather used his mighty act power as the rapper and sang the “Limerick” that brings hyper sound irritation to the enemies with Carpie the drummer and Drankey the guitarist as his backup army and they won the battle while Prince Cybric came face to face with his cousin.

Godfather: (collecting bets; his new racket) 100 gold for Duke Traitor and 50 gold for Prince Cybric. Who do you think gonna win? (^o^)?

Narrator: Carpie and Drankey punished the money idiot fairy.

                      Prince Cybric defeated his cousin. His subjects rejoiced including the bloody face fairy.

                      All who join the rebels were punished to do farming for four hundred years and for his cousin, he must marry the hairy hermit lady of the zoo named Orengguteng or face death penalty.

Guess what, the duke chose to marry Orengguteng because of love at first sight. (^o^)

Everything was peaceful now.

__________________________________________________________________

Last two chaps to go (^o^)